Reviews for Starting Over
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Although their animosity-fueled relationship is more canon (historical and Hetalia), Toris sure something if he chooses to prevent Ivan from dying from the cold and starting over with the guy, despite what happened between them...
Imperial-sama chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this story so was so sweet and it warmed my heart! x3 Well done!
Hazins chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Awwwww, that was short and sweet! I love it :D
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh my god, this was so beautiful and wonderful that I'm actually crying...

Everything about was just, ugh GOD I loved it so much! I mean, Lithuania is Lithuania, but there are sooo many different characterisations for Russia and this is EXACTLY how I love him - all child-like and loveable and vulnerable and HOLY- Bonus points to you for not only adding in General Winter, but also for including the 'evil' Russia, too. It was a very nice tough; I like how his shady past wasn't conveniently forgotten for the sake of fluff. And the ending, oh God dying of cute brb.

Seriously though I know this may sound like a really odd request - but I hope that you DON'T continue it. This is just mindblowingly perfect as it is; I really think more chapters would run the danger of ruining it.

This I'd going straight to my favourites. :)
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awwwwww! This was such a good oneshot(?)!
vespaqueen chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful. I loved it. It made my heart think of childhood friends and also you worded it so well. I thought it was very lovely