Reviews for Memories: Of Shannon
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
A

i'm back
IMSLES chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
These memories stories are really sweet. I always thought Gibbs should find some happiness. Thanks for writing some for him.

Sue
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Fantastic story, but heartbreaking. Glad that Samson is still there. Gibbs needs his friend. Will there be more?
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
"She made a good impression on you?" "Yeah, I can't say the same I'm afraid. I'd gotten into it with the local bullies. Dad actually came out of the store with the shotgun." He smiles faintly at the memory of Jack standing on the sidewalk, shotgun in hand. The weapon still smoking after a warning shot. He'd caught a glimpse of a young girl in the dressmaker's window and ran back to his dad's store without saying anything more. The next day he was boarding a train; away from Stillwater and his old man, towards the Marine Corps and a new friendship with Shannon." - Those scenes in "Heartland" with teenager Shannon and teenager Gibbs are SO cute. Each time I watch them again, they make me smile.

"Fleck comes into the kitchen looking for his twin. He sees Obsidian and mews for someone to pick him up too." - Hehehe at how much Fleck really is like DiNozzo: Hugely unhappy that Obsidian and Samson is getting all the attention and he gets none.