Reviews for The Family I Never Had
KingdomHearts-Love chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Cant wait for next chappie :D
Amai-Shi chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This looks pretty good so far. I like it. :) I can't wait to see more Akuroku and see how Axel's life changes.
angry.Katzchen chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
yay I missed this! :D
xDelfin chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
"What about a dick?" ... -

LMFAO! (Feedback:) Your comic relief is very relieving [wow, dirty]. You doing great with it :] Can't wait for moar

YHS

xDelfin
angry.Katzchen chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
awesome! hope you update this soon xD
Ldrmas chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
wow I can't wait for more!
Red Chase chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
"What about a dick?"

I laughed soooo hard at that since it's something I would do. love how you've portrayed axel so far, not as a creeper but a generally good friend in a bad situation. can't wait for an update!
XxhylianprincessxX chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Don't like, really like, dislike or hate. I LOVE it.
Hayashi-Roku chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Omg so intresting pls write more i wanna know hat happens to Roxas! lol
xDelfin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Lol, you shure know how to write ;]

Don't forget to update

YHS

xDelfin
Keuraki-SoraXRiku chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I am distubed.

Please, continue, so that the Axel/Roxas smut shall commence, and i shall realise that my disturbance is from the fact that there is no second chapter yet.

Hm ... XD

Regards,

Keuraki-SoraXRiku
Dawn of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hmmm i like it, very nice. i can relate slighty so i can really comprehend it better. keep up the good work
Fujin25 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
If you don't continue then the retarded butterfly's will each your tard! This is pree good!
upside-down-boat chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Yes I like. Yes I really like. Yes you should continue. :) That answers your questions, yes? :P

I like where you're going with Axel and Roxas. :) It's interesting. I can't wait to see how you're going to progress with this little fic. ;)

Update soon.

xx Boat xx
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
interesting...very interesting...i can't wait to see how this all turns out!

Zephyr