Reviews for Shuttlepod One (Coda) -- Optimistic Tendencies
farelaguerra chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was really really good! :]
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Loved this fic. I always felt that Shuttlepod One could have used a realistic romantic dalliance at the end.
Geeky And Freaky chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh, that is so sweet! Really, really wonderful, astounding...I've been going through al the Malcolm-Hoshi pairings, and this one is on the top 10 right now...just lovely.

Only one comment: In the section: "Interacting with a pretty girl," you may want to use 'attractive female' instead-it just sounds more...Phlox-y.
star dreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
it was greatkeep on writing your very good
Didi chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
LOL... Oh, I enjoyed that too much. Thank you for that wonderful addition.
stuff crumpled chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Heheheee! Cute! I like it a lot!
nita callahan chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
well, I agree on two points. First of all, where the hell DID he come up with Stinky? That was pretty pointless, and I'm glad someone realizes it. Second, Hoshi and Malcom did seem to be getting along very well when they were target shooting. What's wrong with that match? Why did he have to go and dream of T'Pol? So a good story, with some good points
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Hey, I remember you from DS9 fic, I think! Well, I really liked this. Good job. I hope you'll share it with .creative if you haven't already. It was very cute. I loved the ending. It made me smile.
Visage chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
AWWWWWWWWW! That was sweet! A nice ending to a really great episode. (It was a Trip and Reed Lover's dream come true _) (An they are NOT GAY!) It took a little convincing, but I think that Reed and Hoshi would be cute together. _ Groovy job. Keep up the good work! ~*Visage*~
Aeon chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Hehe, a H/R fic! _ And a good one too! I'm pretty happy. I was a HUGE H/M fan..but after I watched Shuttlepod One I decided I liked Trip better than Malcolm...especially since Malcolm liked T'Pol..but whatever. It was a great fic and keep up the good work!
oddfella chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
moanda chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
"Ya know, she has a pretty nice bum herself."

Oh, I about died at that! It was so funny. you did a great job on this. I loved it! Oh, you should do more on this. That is a great set up for a Malcolm/Hoshi fic!
Mickie1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002

I loved it! That was really great. I love how you worked 'stinky' into the story.
LL chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Very cute. :D I especially love the ending. Sequel please?
areil too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
cool, cute, warm, fluffy, just-what-you-need-on-a-cold-winter's-day kinda fic. Write more and continue this one!