Reviews for Maybe Arranged Marriages Aren't So Bad After All
this was so cute
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love your fanfic! Incredibly beautiful and cute. Sweet and gentle romance.
The only thing that made me sad was your absurdity sexism, because of course that men can enjoy reading this story. But anyway, the point is that this was one of the best stories of Peter Pan.
dristi5683 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Well done! I too agree this should have been the ending. It was perfect. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
SHOULD OF CONTINUED
Kellyrogers chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You've captured it! You've totally captured the magic and it is so heartwarming! Oh my goodness you genius youuu Terrific job. Much applause to this genius of a writer.
DellyIsKawaii chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I cried, the memories, the pain came BACK! The feels I've always loved the Peter Pan movies so much, I've always had dreams about going to never land. I've always wanted Wendy to stay with peter now she has!
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
love it
UponACrowsWing chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was lovely, I sincerely hope you pass algebra.

-Crow
popsoda2121 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD1! YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEAQUL!
SAK00 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was a very well-written story, thank you
CallMeMaybel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Okay, first of all- WHY WASN'T THIS THE REAL ENDING? The Disney Peter Pan 2 was just not even as satisfying as this. This is awesome and I halfheartedly started it before bed but ended up staying up til 1:30 just to finish it. Thank you. You're great.

(Half-heartedly because I was tired- you kept me awake.) Haha thanks.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Cuteness to the max! I really need to add you onto my favorites list...
Spyderlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is SO adorable! It caught my eye right as I was scrolling down, and I absolutely love it! Good job, it was very entertaining and enjoyable!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwwwwe! This was adorable!
ft