Reviews for Maybe Arranged Marriages Aren't So Bad After All
Yellow Green Fish chapter 1 . 5/26
Ok I know my review comes late but thank you so much for your hard work~ it's a cute story. XD But wasn't Peter's hair red? Or did I remember wrongly?
carverwords19 chapter 1 . 4/24
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HEARTWARMING STORY :3333 I DO LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCHHH
XLoveReadingX chapter 1 . 4/23
Awww I loved this so damn much!
Funnily enough, I am a man. I suppose I just proved you wrong. But then, I am a hopeless romantic. At any rate, great work here.
Imaginative-Believer chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVED this. It would make a GREAT alternate ending for any version of Peter Pan. And personally, I believe that Peter Pan and Wendy Darling are legitimately MEANT for each other. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Luvvvvv it my favorite fanfic️️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
How do You have The time?! DAMN!
Btw, LOVE IT!
izzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story
ficfan11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This story was so good, I've always loved Peter Pan and recently turned 18 and this really spoke to me with the themes of growing up, I loved the story it was Really clever and all the characters were in character
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Gosh yes. Oh, I wish you wrote another chapter.
Nette chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
OH. MEGODS. i thought that it was an AU thing, and then the references started popping up, and then EEEEEK

i love you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
this was so cute
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love your fanfic! Incredibly beautiful and cute. Sweet and gentle romance.
The only thing that made me sad was your absurdity sexism, because of course that men can enjoy reading this story. But anyway, the point is that this was one of the best stories of Peter Pan.
dristi5683 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Well done! I too agree this should have been the ending. It was perfect. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014