Reviews for Maybe Arranged Marriages Aren't So Bad After All
Writeish chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
This was absolutely perfect and it gave me chills!
XxLostInTheShadowsxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Okay, so I have never reviewed a story before, but I just had to. This story made me want to relive my childhood. It made me want to believe in Neverland again. I absolutely loved it. Thank you.
kawthar chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
u r comment at the end just made my day! this was so goooood that i cant express it with words sooo ROMANTIC! I NEED A PETER PAAN!my heart was beating so fast !not to mention u r writting skills are lovely i congratulate youu!
NadjaNK chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I absolutly love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was amazing
Theoneforever chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
That was actually super cute!
Yellow Green Fish chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Ok I know my review comes late but thank you so much for your hard work~ it's a cute story. XD But wasn't Peter's hair red? Or did I remember wrongly?
syfiftkhr19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HEARTWARMING STORY :3333 I DO LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCHHH
XLoveReadingX chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Awww I loved this so damn much!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Funnily enough, I am a man. I suppose I just proved you wrong. But then, I am a hopeless romantic. At any rate, great work here.
Imaginative-Believer chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I LOVED this. It would make a GREAT alternate ending for any version of Peter Pan. And personally, I believe that Peter Pan and Wendy Darling are legitimately MEANT for each other. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Luvvvvv it my favorite fanfic️️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
How do You have The time?! DAMN!
Btw, LOVE IT!
izzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awesome story
ficfan11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This story was so good, I've always loved Peter Pan and recently turned 18 and this really spoke to me with the themes of growing up, I loved the story it was Really clever and all the characters were in character