Reviews for Reluctant Grace
T'Liana chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
10/10 how do you write so well?!
Ki-Chan Riker chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
I hope there's a sequel in store for the two of these. I really hope that you have one in the works too. I think Grace just became my favorite Mary-sue character for Lorne. I really wished that they would have actually brought her to the city in the series, but I have my imanigantion and your good stories, keep up the good work!
icemenace chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
You know I hate it when you make me cry!
Mirwalker chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Am playing rainy day catchup on a long list of "gotta reads" today, and got to this wonderful piece...

I really like how you blended in the backstory on the characters known and new (yay depth of character!), wove together various action and relationship conflicts over the course of the story, and took your time in developing Lorne and Edgington's relationship. All those elements made the story read very realistically: polite dialogue, hesitant glances, common activities, professional tensions, etc. Very true to life, and very well done.

So honestly, for that reason, I was initially a little disappointed at the "quick" proposal and marriage-too sudden, too fast a turn from buring a friend/colleague, too Hollywood. However, on re-reading the next-to-last chapter several times, I can see where she and Lorne both needed a more substantial commitment to return, much less remain together. So, for that beyond-the-surface genuineness-so subtle but true, well done.

Am adding some of your other stories to my list... ;-) Thanks for sharing!
celebelleth chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Loved your story! I started it a few hours ago and could not leave it, I had to read it to the last chapter! (and try not to eat my bread and cheese over my laptop!)

I really enjoyed the plot and your OC, she has this sparkle of life/fear/doubt/insurance that makes her quite deep to my eyes. I enjoyed a lot your Evan too ;) It's true that we don't know much about him and I remember well being so surprised to see him painting in 'Sunday' (if I'm correct..); I knew there was definitely more behind this cutie..

I look forward to discovering your other stories :)
BrnEyesTX chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
OH I am such a sucker for happy ending.. they just feel so right.. I am just crying that you put a bow on it too and some wedding cake! completes it! loved it!
BrnEyesTX chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Ahh another cameo by Sheppard.. you two have fun..
BrnEyesTX chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
ok ya had me worried for a chapter.. now I can breath again..
BrnEyesTX chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
what do I think.. I think if you kill of Evan.. Grrrrrr
BrnEyesTX chapter 14 . 1/6/2011
what a ride.. yep we all need a chance to cathch our breath.,, nice fluff chapter **swoons**
BrnEyesTX chapter 13 . 1/6/2011
you found it hard to write.. try hard to read.. I am crying! that is just soo sad..
BrnEyesTX chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
noo.. you wouldn't.. did you. who?
BrnEyesTX chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
just as long as there is a hint of fluff..but yes I like the pick-up.. I am just glad I found this one after you were done, so I did not have to wait... hehehehe.. now I can just rip it up! yumm yumm ummm
BrnEyesTX chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Remember: Art is an interpretation, not an exact representation. You don't paint exactly what you see. You paint what your heart sees... I guess now we will see what Evan really sees, since this was his idea.. or did he not want to spend the time watching over his sholder for Jenn and her bad luck.. hmmm
BrnEyesTX chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
your gonna make me cry.. your breaking my heart..*sniff sniff*