Reviews for Only You
braceface freak chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was sweet!

I wish this could have happened...damn JKR and her perverted sense of humour at having Sirius carted off to Azkaban for twelve years.
mediwitch3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was really really cute. I cried when Sirius died in OoTP, especially because there was a scene earlier in the movie where Sirius and Remus were sitting at the table in grimauld place and Remus' arm is just sittin on Sirius' shoulders, all casual like. But you and I both know it's not. And you should be grateful one of your friends likes Sirius/ Remus, because none of my friends like Harry potter like I do. It's depressing and I have no one to fangirl to. And tell Raquel that she's just jealous of Remus and Sirius' relationship, and she knows deep down that Remus is adorable and him and Sirius were made specifically by god (through jk Rowling) to be together. There. I'm done ranting. Good story though. :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is so cute.

Very well done.

CKC
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was awesome. Also, you own a Remus and Sirius laptop skin! UI am very, very jealous.
The HP and Twilight lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Omg love this! it's like fluff and smut got together and made offspring, and dang if it isn't a most delicious offspring as well! Plus Sirius is so right! No one in their right mind would not want Remus! ;P This was cute and I love the way you have the two pups talk to each other! Great job! :D
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I must have missed this the other day, but all is well for I have found it! And it was sweet and adorable. I agree completely with Sirius, he doesn't need curvy women, he's got Remus ;] Sooo cute and sappy, I kind of squee when they get like that ;]
Luna Persephone-2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Lol. I loved it. But I bet you knew that. I like the ending. xD You need to write another smutty-smut-smut story. :D

I was WAY to lazy to sign in. But can you not tell that it is your bestest online friend from Georgia!

lol

Love ya lots Tator Tot,

Luna Persphone :D
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
yay! sweet, cheeky, sexy! love it!

x