Reviews for Lullaby
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 6/20
I truly like this. All the different layers & levels made for a truly interesting read. I saw that you wouldn't be adding a sequel & I had some ideas. If you're okay with it, I could do it. Let me know.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is incredibly sad and very haunting with the lullaby.
GRIMMANGELL chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
SEQUAL I DEMAND A SEQUAL!
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
One of the reason I hate arella is this story.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You are such an awful, awful person. You write this great story/chapter/one-shot/what-ever-this is, and just decide to drop it? Seriously? And on a cliffhanger at that. Do you even realize how amazing this would had ended up as. (This being based on how well made this, what you currently have, is)
This is- , You're-, I think-. Ugh, I can't even say it, no write it- I mean type it, down right.
G chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Loved, loved, loved it.

This was the most tragically beautiful story that I have read. Usually I can't make it through anything sad, but this story had me hooked the whole time. Hearing Raven taking in everything for the last time was heartbreaking. I loved how Beast Boy figured out what Raven was going to do and was willing to try an stop her. When I found out that it was Raven's mom who sent the ring, I was really shocked. I never would have guessed, but after hearing her point of view at the end it made perfect sense, especially with the song lyrics you put in. Missing her daughter's childhood must have been terrible for her and made her desperate for a second chance and the music created a beautiful and haunting mood to the story that gave me the feeling that something was going to go horribly wrong.

Also, leaving the story open ended was a brilliant. With what happened at the end, I can only imagine the possibilities of what could happen next (though I am a sucker for happy endings ;D).
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is...lovely in a spooky and utterly horrifying way. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You are so cruel with this story, if you worked it right maybe it could have turned out with beast boy and raven singing to their child
Raven234 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Three words to describe how I feel about this story: I hate you.
Daniel1996 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
good story.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow... those are some REALLY messed up parents... poor raven :( nice ending point. it tied all the loose ends from the main plot, but still left the readers hanging.
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Truly an amazing piece. There is not much to say in the presence of a wonderfully written story except that it is a great interpretation of a child's melody. All nursery rhymes are haunting and dark or can be used in such a way. It is good to see someone using that.
MyNomdeplume chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
1st, very well done. The story is intresting, the characters true and it's well written. You should be proud...

2nd, GAAAAAAHHH, WHERE IS MY ENDING?

...sorry about that, but I really would like to see an end to this. I know you're not going to write it, but if someone sends in a suitable ending (I'd personally prefer happy, but that's just me. Why does nobody in college assign stories with happy and realistic endings?) I'd really enjoy if you posted it as an addendum. If you recive more than one (and if they are of good quality) add them all as 'possible' endings.

Still, very good job.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oooh...i had shivers when i read this...

wonderfully done...this cud be a really good fan fic should u choose to continue it :)

brilliant oneshot nevertheless...
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
So sad yet nice, I liked it