Reviews for Shower Time
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 2/22
Omg I can't stop laughing. Poor Syaoran
alexanndria chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story was wonderful! I loved it!
EvanescenceAngel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love this! This is so amazing! _

Poor Syaoran... XD
ileana425 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I haven't read lemon this great in so long *claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
shit I thought syaoran screamed cus he saw some cum on the walls or something. :-) lol. the fic was awsome.

kurogane x fai forever.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it! Fai was so cute acting all shy and uncertain! Kurogane's concern while Fai was hurting was too adoreable and the end had me laughing my head off! Awesome work!
Nekomimi62 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I really like this! If this is how well you write when you're tired I would love to read some of your other works. That ending was pricless!
iPhotoshop chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It was... HOT!

OH MY!

*nosebleed*
Random reveiwer chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Mmkayy I read his story awhile ago but never reveiwed! So WTF am I doing back here! I couldn't sleep until I read this again. Idk it was a random impulse thin. Ugh but now it's 1:14 am and my iPod is ready to DIE. basically yur fic rocks so hard I litterally couldn't sleep until I reread it !
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
it was indeed delicious, and i loved it ;D
KuroFaiSplee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hahahaha! That was GREAT! Comical AND kinky lemony awesomeness! Wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
kurofailove chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
YOU ARE AMAZING! XD That was one of the best fanfictions for Kurogane and Fai that I have read in a long, long time. I LOVE THIS PAIRING TOO DEATH AND YOU MADE THEM SOOO AWESOME!
musiqchan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this was amazing
Reikochan chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Yaaaay!

O.O sooo CUTE!

I love the KuroFai pairing!

Please continue to write such awesome Yaoi!

Thankyouuuu!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was very good. Keep up the good work. I know I enjoyed this reading this story.