Reviews for Oh, For the Love of Symmetry
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
this is really good :3 I laughed harder than I should have at the phone calls lol
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Bless you
khdlove chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
jesus fucking christ .

can we just

GAHH
i'm done.
SunMoonKitsune chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
idk whether or not you've stopped writing this all i know is that its awesome and can you please continue?! please! its really good and i really like Star Death since in my opinion black star ontop of kid is perfect it just matches. but please do continue this!
janiyah chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
when is you going to update this story for us.
janiyah chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
OMG...Just realize what he said about it being wrong it because he touched one nipple and NOT the other it has to be "Symmetry" and now he wants black star to touch the other :))))))))))))))

cant wait...black star is too bold i just love it lol
janiyah chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...i love this story update plz ;) blackstarxkid
Hunmie chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god. 'Paint me like one of your French girls made me scream with laughter, Jesus Christus lady, ur fuckin hilarious. I've heard poppin the cherry thing in other fanfics for kid, and I had to laugh at that too
accountkiller0231092 chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
I'm
I just can't believe this fic updated, you just made me the happiest girl i swear
oh my god and i almost forgot how perfect this story was ahhh! im so glad! this new chapter is as good as the older ones! sweet and ic and ahhhhHH so perfect
i hope you start updating regularly again? :D i'm just so happy oh my god... it's like christmas came already !

Also yeah! fighting! so typical in those two. I can see them being intimate that way... heheheh. And im glad to see a little touching at last! ahhhh i just really hope you update again soon GHJshjasbnas 3
Thank you for this amazing fic, for continuing it, and for reminding me that such perfection existed!
(also wow thank god i checked today or i could have missed this update... im so mad why isnt this in my story alerts)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
WOw! Awesome! This is my OTP and it'l lovely to read such a great fanfic about them! They are perfectly in character and i love how in this fic you show their development as a pair. Can't wait to read more.
Tamachankick10 chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Oh Kid xD Make it even! Haha. I love it! Easily one of the best KidStar (or BlackKid xD) stories out there! If not THE best! Its amazing. I love you're writing. Its really good. Amazing. Anyhoo, BlackStar is so teasing to our poor Kiddo-kun! Hopefully he... makes it even xD haha. Update soon! I love this story!
Maximum Burst chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Wow blackstar your stories hilarious please update soon I wanna know what kids reactions to what Blackstar said about popping his cherry and will kid ever understand what Blackstar meant by eight inches
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I love it please update
Shi Bani chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely LOVED the ending XD
And the whole story of course
My mum thinks I'm crazy for laughing so hard
:) In other words it was awesome
Hellblau chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
haahhaha, Black Star is so awesome pleeeeeeeeeeaseeeee moarrrr totally love this