Reviews for Five Times the Hatchet
child of Jon snow chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
wow i love it the whole thing was great ecpecilly the annablle lennox one thank you for the wonderfull series i love the medic of doom
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
This was awesome, I love Ratchet, and you've written him really well.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
:D liked these, specially the one bout Optimus Prime! :D
animelover1993 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
AAAAAHHHHHHH now Judgement day makes sense.

This was a really good set of shorts.

The first four are definitely my favorite though. just because of the sheer hilarity factor.

I almost died i was laughing so hard.

This was amazing!

~Animelover
Faecat chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Heh...I do NOT envy that poor boy. Idiot or not, he deserves some pity if Ratchet's comin' after him. Though, if I were Ratchet (or...I guess the human female equivalent) I'd probably have done the same.

Over all, I really enjoyed all these chapters! They were nice little moments of Ratchet that really let you get to know the temperamental bot we all know and adore.

I liked the 'short' chapters. It was fun, different, and a nice quick read between classes and study! Hazah!...less procrastination. (Not likely but it sounds good at any rate) I wouldn't mind seeing others of this type, as long as you keep up with the longer ones from time to time as well. _~
Cybernetic Mango chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I want to hug him.
JenEvan chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
The five times The Hatchet has proven his nickname-sake xD

Hillariouslyu amusing xD
KittenCeez chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
XD

That is all one has to say! Heheh!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
onewhowatches chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
this was awesome and sweet and just so RATCHET.

signed,

onewhowatches :3

p.s. miss me? XD
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I liked your choice for a '5 times' fic. These were all great.
Botosphere chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Oooh! I adore teenage!Annabelle, and this scene was beautifully done! :) You know she's going to have some heartbreaks along the way, and I'm glad Ratchet was there to help her through. Thanks so much for sharing this delightful fic! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
*swnigger* It's about time SOMEBODY explained to Prime that he's more important than he apparently thinks. And it was nice to see him tackled. :D Great stuff! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
ROFLMBO The one time he CAN'T just whack the source of his irritation over the head - so he takes it out on Prime! :D Great job! ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
ROFL You know, I can kinda see meteorite!Jazz bopping with the music as he hovers in orbit. And yeah, being around someone who ALWAYS has a cheerful disposition can get grating if you're not feeling the same. Good to see that even Jazz can incur the wrath of the Hatchet. :D ~ Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Again - big, violent 'bots underestimating Ratchet. :) It was great to see Ratchet not only get a one-up on Ironhide but also for him to actually TEACH 'Hide and stretch this way of thinking a bit. Loved it! ~ Eowyn77