Reviews for Five Times the Hatchet
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
This was awesome, I love Ratchet, and you've written him really well.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
:D liked these, specially the one bout Optimus Prime! :D
animelover1993 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
AAAAAHHHHHHH now Judgement day makes sense.

This was a really good set of shorts.

The first four are definitely my favorite though. just because of the sheer hilarity factor.

I almost died i was laughing so hard.

This was amazing!

Animelover
Faecat chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Heh...I do NOT envy that poor boy. Idiot or not, he deserves some pity if Ratchet's comin' after him. Though, if I were Ratchet (or...I guess the human female equivalent) I'd probably have done the same.

Over all, I really enjoyed all these chapters! They were nice little moments of Ratchet that really let you get to know the temperamental bot we all know and adore.

I liked the 'short' chapters. It was fun, different, and a nice quick read between classes and study! Hazah!...less procrastination. (Not likely but it sounds good at any rate) I wouldn't mind seeing others of this type, as long as you keep up with the longer ones from time to time as well. _
Cybernetic Mango chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I want to hug him.
JenEvan chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
The five times The Hatchet has proven his nickname-sake xD

Hillariouslyu amusing xD
KittenCeez chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
XD

That is all one has to say! Heheh!

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
onewhowatches chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
this was awesome and sweet and just so RATCHET.

signed,

onewhowatches :3

p.s. miss me? XD
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I liked your choice for a '5 times' fic. These were all great.
Botosphere chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Oooh! I adore teenage!Annabelle, and this scene was beautifully done! :) You know she's going to have some heartbreaks along the way, and I'm glad Ratchet was there to help her through. Thanks so much for sharing this delightful fic! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
*swnigger* It's about time SOMEBODY explained to Prime that he's more important than he apparently thinks. And it was nice to see him tackled. :D Great stuff! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
ROFLMBO The one time he CAN'T just whack the source of his irritation over the head - so he takes it out on Prime! :D Great job! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
ROFL You know, I can kinda see meteorite!Jazz bopping with the music as he hovers in orbit. And yeah, being around someone who ALWAYS has a cheerful disposition can get grating if you're not feeling the same. Good to see that even Jazz can incur the wrath of the Hatchet. :D Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Again - big, violent 'bots underestimating Ratchet. :) It was great to see Ratchet not only get a one-up on Ironhide but also for him to actually TEACH 'Hide and stretch this way of thinking a bit. Loved it! Eowyn77
Botosphere chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
PIT YEAH! Medic he may be, but Ratchet is a force to be reckoned with. You know, though, everyone's counting their blessings Ratchet wasn't the kind of mech to side with Megatron, because he'd be ten times worse than any other 'cont if he did turn. *shudder* Great job! *skips off to next chapter* Eowyn77