Reviews for The New Leaf
thelonewander117 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Not bad, not bad at all. I like how Harry was done here. Im quite happy a sequel was made. time to read that now.
Ruaitae chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
AW I had hoped that Harry would take them with him.
Ruaitae chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Ooh boy, how does he plan to explain this one?
Ruaitae chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
O.o Wow. Voldemort is showing care for his 'rival'?! Stop the presses!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
cool story so far
Elfhunter chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
'Moving on he stripped off his dirty, bloody, slimy and torn clothes. Aiming a slew of cleaning charms and cloth repairing charms, the clothes the stains and rips slowly disappeared from the fabric. Putting the clothes and some of his knives and sheathes he had used inside the trunk; he drew out a set of jeans and a plain t-shirt, leaving the boots he had used so far out. The last Potter then turned on the shower and relaxed under the hot water, cleaning the blood and slim off of his skin and out of his hair.' During this paragraph (sorry about copying it all, thought it would be the easiest way) you use 'slim' and not 'slime'. If you care about that all...well there you go. I greatly enjoyed the story line and am curious as to how Harry will deal with his English problems.
Elfhunter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It makes sense in the game, but I always thought it was strange when reading fan-fics that there was a 'safe-house' during a zombie invasion. You know, just kind of randomly spaced in normal neighborhoods. But I love the plot line.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Awesome story.
ChaosIdeals chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
This was amazing! I loved it.. and now I go onto the sequel :3
RStone8 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Excellent story!
gecoma chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
(direct quote from you're fic) there is no war going on in the UK...

You've obviously never went to Northern ireland in the nineties
Barranca chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Voldemort almost sounds sane here ;)
mabidiso chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed this story? I loved the prequel, and this fuller story kicked ass. Very exciting and fast moving - it was a breath taking adventure in horror. Sure am glad Voldie took it easy on the kid for once.
HexRose chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
This story was brilliant! Hope there's lots more to come.:)
willboon chapter 4 . 8/18/2011