Reviews for Wrong
Dead chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I just died. You have just killed me. I was sobbing horribly by the end.
Petrichord chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Holy of all craps above. That was magnificently beautiful.
Kotomi chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Super sexy~ Loved every bit of it!
AngelDei 4 Ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I AM IN LOVE! I loved this pairing ever since they first met the first time I played the game. I cannot believe how amzingly written this was and how well you characterized them. Im writing one myself and Im so glad I found a story with this pairing before I wrote t
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dear God.

You brilliant writer. Every word of this is perfect, agonizingly bittersweet. Intoxicating and spot on in character.

I don't even know. Just...yes.
Asami Yamasaki chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, this is really awesome. Emil's and Richter's actions and emotions are IC, well described and soo full with emotion. Definately you have to write more about them.

Go to my favs
Rika chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
M-man... You've let me without words. This is just... A masterpiece. The feelings, the way you portrait the emotions... Everything it's just awesome.
AntiSora chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I have no idea how I didn't find this sooner, considering my pretty much /daily/ checking for various Richter and/or Emil stories here. I honestly don't know how I didn't find this sooner. And I'm rather sad that I took so long to find it.

WONDERFULLY written. Just... Just amazing. I think you have Richter and Emil spot-on, just perfect. And I like what I get about your ideas about Aster (and also yay, another he-had-blue-eyes person!)

The description in this is just... I can't come up with words to describe it. Just amazing.

The very end... It's so... I feel so bad for Richter, having lost his Aster.

And I feel so bad for Emil, loving Richter /so much/ but being continually rejected, and being so confused that all he can do is apologize at the end... Poor, poor Emil...

You've done an amazing job with this, and I hope you'll write more for this fandom eventually, you're amazing.
Kokoro5050 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ha. I loved it XD

I just recently bought the game, and this was immediately my favorite ship.
Idrill-Tales chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I fully agree with the previous review.

The way You describe Richter's feelings are realistic. Reflecting his confusion about Emil and Aster being so similar, yet different at the same time is done perfectly, detailed and wonderfull. Though the main line can be find sad, I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you'll find a way to continue, since this is one of the few stories that can turn out in so many different ways, and still be one of the best.

Thanks for the wonderful fic!
Sabre Dance chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Ever.

I want more. *cries tears of blood... or is that happiness?*
Gin Katana chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
very well writen! *sob* i feel really bad for both of themXD poor Emil and Poor Richter, you're a meanieXD but it's realistic though,thanks for posting !