Reviews for rock you like a hurricane
fatima343 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i love it
bella0148 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
i love the ups & downs, but mostly the ups :) and how he was so genuine in trying to get back into her life
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this story. :) It's well scripted, and Puck's voice comes through perfectly.
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwwwww
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
:) i like majorly

- one of my favourite stories yet.
browneyedbrunette chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh My goodness. This? Right here? This is Love. Thank you!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You should write more of these Puck/Rachel stories, I've just read both of yours and they're really great! I enjoyed both of them. They were well written, told a good story and ended well :-) I really liked it.
luvsbitca chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is awesome and very in character. I really wish we could have some more Puck and Rachel stuff next season, maybe something a little or lot like this.

Thanks for sharing.
Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Really great fic! So much fun to read. :)
kiera golightly chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
missa! how did i miss this? i don't even know. but holy crow, puddin'! i loved this. i loved the sexy times, i loved the angst and the beth, and you write puck frackin' amazingly. :))
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Loved this! You captured Puck beautifully, and your Rachel was excellent as well.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
""I just…I fucking want to be with you. Like, I wanna fucking hold your goddamn books for you and walk you to class and have you on my arm again and have you wear my number out in public and at our shit-awful football games and see you in my fucking sweatshirt around school and I definitely do not want the freaking Gentle Giant sticking it in you, because that shit? Is my job and my job alone." Holy freaking word vomit, Batman."

never have such profanity-laden sentences ever sounded so sweet and sincere ... LOL! i freaking LOVE this story! you rock as a writer ... more please!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Holy freaking word vomit, Batman.

Wonderful characterization, hot smut and a perfect ending. Loved the story from start to finish and hope to see more from you soon!
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
hahahha nice job :)
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I just luv!

g-d I have so much fun reading it!

xoxo