Reviews for The Bird and the Worm
cutepennamehere chapter 12 . 8/27
Would it be too much to ask for an update?
Skywroe chapter 12 . 2/22/2018
I doubt you're going to finish this, but hey I did like it.
WhiteRaven18 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I read(past tense) the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn when I was around 11 yrs old(I'm 15 now..). I think I still have it... It's a great book! Nice Reading preference 3
fangirl-many-fandoms chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
I came here after the Mori and OC story and i was kot disappointed. I really hope you finish this fic and dont abandon it. You're a really gifted writer. And this is one of the best stories I've read and i can't wait for the next update.
Shysassy Girl chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Oh my, what a cliffhanger. I have already read this story more than three times and saying I am impatient to know what happens when she confronts him is an understatement. I know, I know, it's as everyone says- You have your own life. But I will still selfishly request you to put up the next chap. as soon as possible. I really can't read other kyoya oc fics 'cause this one has set my standards too high! So please cut short the wait. Pretty please? :)
xxWisteriaxxLove chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Hello, I'm usually a silent reader, but since its FFWriterAppreciation day, I wanted to let you know that I love your stories specifically your Luckiest Loser and Bird and the Worm. I love your dialogue and descriptions in your stories, and while I don't write fanfiction anymore (I really don't write much in general..I sort of in a funk) I do enjoy reading yours. Thank you for sharing your work with the world. It helps bring hope that maybe someday I can find my muse again. Have a blessed day and happy FFWriterAppreciation!
zikashigaku chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I really love your stories I started with the Mori/OC and when I saw this one I couldn't wait to see how the Shadow King would fall for someone. Im excited to see more of this story. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
This is great!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Hi, I just finished reading this story and I really want to know what happens next. I addicted! I know you have your own life but this is easily one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You did say you would continue this story as long as people are interested in it, right? Well, there are lot of others waiting for an update so please, try to update another chapter. I don't care if you update after long intervals, as long as you continue this story. I must say, you have a talent for writing. I don't know if you actually will read this, but if you do this may seem weird...I usually don't review (because I am just too lazy) but for some reason I just wanted to see the number 206 as reviews and not 205. I know, weird.
EliseWatson chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
I just finished reading 'Luckiest Loser' yesterday -I may or may not of melted from happiness at Takashi and Nodoka finally getting together- and I just read 'The Bird and the Worm' today. I just wanted to say that I hope you update soon but more importantly are still writing since you really have a talent for creative writing that I find it really enjoyable to read. I love both these stories and I'm hopeful (and excited) to see where the story goes. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Hihi, I really like this story.
I must admit that Kyoya isnt my favorite character of OHHC, but I just love to read storys about how the hosts are falling in love. xD
And your story is well written, so even someone like me from Germany can understand everything. :)
Please continue!
MissJackson chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
Please continue this story, it's amazing!
I really want to know what happens next ;)
Envoy chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
So about the of going to someone's house being considered infiltration cracks me up.
Sara chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Aww I'm so excited for the next part! :3
Grace chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
I'm loving your story so far! Keep up the good work and please update soon