Reviews for Broken Mirror
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2019
selim: is a crying child
wrath: what the fuck
Blue gods chapter 42 . 7/23/2017
One of the best Fanfics I've read
Artist2009 chapter 42 . 10/5/2015
very nice story. i remember reading it while you were still writing it, but got caught up in other stories and stopped reading the updates. glad i came baack to the completed version though.
i would have taken a different direction in some parts, like with the last time he saw ed he could have gone back to the cabin and hulled up there until ed returned after briggs. then teamed up with him and greed until the promised day.
but thats like asking for a fanfic of a fanfic. when theres a possibility of divergence a fic is born. whether thats from the offical strory or that of a fanfic.
i also would have liked to see ed's reaction to pride regaining control. but oh well. thx for the awesome fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Den's female
KaluaTheRathling chapter 42 . 6/5/2014
Wow. I just blew through this whole fic within an hour. It. Was. AMAZING.
KaluaTheRathling chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
...that would be a crackfic I would definitely read.
Kira Akuma chapter 42 . 3/9/2014
That story was amassing! Except for the ending, Selim and Pride should have stuck together! ; ; the ending was kinda sad too!
Latios381 chapter 42 . 3/4/2014
That final sentence was perfect! I liked this story, read it all in two days, I just couldn't stop!
Bitterboots chapter 42 . 8/29/2013
Holy crap, that entire story was completely warapped up and totally worth it and AWESOME in the last two chapters. It was absolutely amazing.
Thank you for writing awesomely.
guest chapter 42 . 8/22/2013
Gosh, I really love this fanfiction!

I just want to know though, is there any chance that there would be a sequel for this? Cause your writing's amazing and a sequel about the new Selim would be lovely!
Energetic red chapter 42 . 6/18/2013
Loved this! Great portrayal of pride! As well as a great story. I loved the ending and liked the new Selim bRADLEY (the kid has swagger) XD
deanna chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
if you watch brotherhood he isn't so cute and nice
LyckyDycky chapter 42 . 9/11/2012
Love it this was a new original story!
mariluna chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
is June 9th his real birthday?
because if it is that is so cool since we share the same birthday
Marcus Absent chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Well, judging from the summary, I'm guessing that he's going to meet the other him: the Pride from FMA: Brotherhood (who is almost certainly my favorite character in both shows). I may have a lot of other fics on my plate, but I need to hold on to this and get back to it at a later time.