Reviews for Supernatural Apocalypse
notjustablipintimee chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LA Suka chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Cool this is a neat idea and made it work out ok. However was Jimmy reborn and being shot while getting mugged bring back memories of his previous life or did this other life happen in the short time he was unconscious? What ever the case I enjoyed this thanks!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
O wouldn't say that Stonehenge was that bad a movie, I enjoyed it. And I like how your fic ties into it.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I haven't seen it either but I'm sure I will soon. This was so cute lol Loved it

Debbie 0x0x
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 6/16/2010

This was exactly what I was asking for. I love it. I couldnt watch this movie and not think of Cas or in this case, Jimmy. This was funny and brilliant in the way I an actually imagine this ;)

It was a ROBOT HEAD! BWAH! I love it!

Thanks, Mate x0x
Pallina chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Me! Pick me! Am I the first to review, officially? Oh, I hope so LMAO! I thought this was really clever...even though I haven't seen the movie (but now really want to - thanks for that, like I don't have enough to do LOL!). *Really looking fwd to it, just quietly...shhhh...!* This was very cool - love how you combined the two and, like I said, even though I haven't seen St'henge Apocolypse, I can tell what you're getting at here *wink*.

Really well done, chick - you clever :)