Reviews for Smile
QueenTakhsis chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Aww! such a cute fic! i love them as a couple as well. hope you write more of them! .
Vault-Pizza chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I remember this one, it's still really sweet and I love it :D
darkwings13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
There really needs to be more love for this pairing, there's so much evidence for them in the game! Anyway, I love this story and I thank you heartily for writing it. The description of Sazh's feelings were fantastic.
Tintenzauberin chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
wow, this was wonderfull loved it. this is something which i think really could have happened in the game!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
*hugs you, and this fanfic* I love your stories now
Lime-Frog chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww how cute! I really love this. It's so cute and fun. And very well writen! I really liked it! I'd love to read some more from you! Great work and please keep it up :D
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I have a real soft spot for this pairing and I'm happy to have found this. It was so light hearted and you did a great job with your Sazh voice. He was so in character and I loved the fact that he can't say no to Vanille and he knows it. It was sweet and I loved it, so hopefully you'll keep writing more? Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
LazTheAwesome chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
SQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

N'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Fun read. Of course, the chocobo chick is the best character.
LilVirga chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aw, this is so sweet. I love Sazh too. He let's his daddy instincts take over while traveling with the gang too.