Reviews for Stranded
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
That was really good. And emotionally traumatizing having had stage one hypothermia! sooo cold!
kiki a.k.a kiara chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was great your a wonderful writer keep it i would love to read more of your creative writing ! :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was awesome! I love how Logan wouldn't let Carlos get out of the car, soooo protective and sweet! X3 Love it! :D
CountryPeach05 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Aww...so good! Are you an author by trade? I'm envious.
kendell lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
nice story i love it.
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
-dies- Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. I WAS FREAKING OUT. LOGAN! -sobs-

Oh Logan, why did you insist on going out there? I mean, Carlos could've done it once...or twice...or more. Then maybe you'd both only be in stage two. WAIT, WHAT? That's not any better. GAH.

I'm positive that fishing is evil. Any kind of fishing. Fish have it out for the boys. I'm sure of it. First James nearly drowning and then Carlos and Logan nearly freezing to death because they went ice fishing. The fish must be putting evil spells on them or something. Darn you fish.

"'You're the one who insisted on getting hypothermia AND a concussion." Logan, Logan, Logan. Tut tut. You just HAD to go freeze and get a concussion, didn't you?

Logan going out there so Carlos wouldn't have to. So sweet.

James and Kendall. I love them. I love all of them. *heart heart heart heart*

Another crap review. I is sworry! I did love the story though. As always. Time to go review another :D

Colorful Soul
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Okay, the first thing you wrote that I read was awesome (and so is this, just bear with me for a second) But I didn't think it deserved a super-speciallong-review-or awesomeness that I tend to make when I LOVE something just cause I didn't have a feel for your writing yet, so now I will spend a half an hour writing everything I loved about this! YAY!

First, I like how Carlos is the baby even though it's about Logan. It's sort of a different perspective and I can so see it! IT'S JUST SOOO CUTE! Oh gosh, it's absolutely adorable.

Second, I love how protective Logan is! It's so sweet how worried he is about Carlos and how he won't let him out of the car! It's absolutely adorable! Kill me it's so cute!

Third, I love how Carlos is also trying to protect Logan, but Logan won't hear about it. I don't know who I love more in this case! It's all so sweet! I just love them!

Fourth, I like how it's not slash. That's the best part!

Fifth, they are all so THEM! You portray them so perfectly and wonderfully I could die! Like, if they ever did a show with flash backs from Minnesota, this would sooooo be in it. They would absolutely do everything in this one-shot. EVERYTHING! All they say, all they do, how they react... flawless. Awesome work!

Sixth, I love how Kendal is like, "Guys aren't supposed to cry. You sure ruined that for us." That was super cute and lovely all over the place. He was like, blowing it off, but you could still see painfully obviously that he was really worried. SO ADORABLE! LOVE ALL AROUND!

Seventh, when Carlos went to get Logan. That was adorable. I nearly died I was hyperventilating so hard. It was so intense! My heart was pounding. You brought new meaning to the phrase, "my stomach was in knots"! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFICTION SOOOOO MUCH! I love it all!

Eighth, I love all the Loganhis Dad stuff that you throw in. It's sort of makes itself present, but it's still cohesive. I don't know if that makes sense, but there it is. haha, oh I loved this.

Ninth, I like how you start off with stuff about Minnesota. That's sooooo cute! I now want to move there soooo bad!

Tenth, I love when Carlos says "aside from being forever emotionally traumatized," yep. That was awesome and wonderful all over the place. It's so something he would SO say! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! So cute!

Eleventh, (last thing I loved) was James "having a stroke" I laughed so hard. James is a cutey.

I hope I didn't bug you with my love for your amazingness, but I felt it had to be done. haha, I'm so reading another one of your stories right now!
Musicdude212 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I liked it. it was reallly well thought out and great.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU sorry I have to read Three still but I NEVER REVIEWED THIS. DANG.

Remember this? Yeah. Remember that list you sent me? It was like. "Read 'Logan Almost Dies Again' and then read 'Something that was like two or three words' after that (OMGTHREEEEEEEEE like how in deathdeathdeahtdeathdeath aka one of my stories the main thing is THREE YEARS OHHHHH)" and I'm gonna just skip that one so I can read Three oh yeah that one that was supposed to come before three wasssss apparently one that you failed trying to end Little Hollow? I don't know, that's what you told me. Anyway, yeah, I'll do that after Three. Then comes Innocence Lost. And you better keep doing Triangle in between because you know. Oh I also have to read the hundred themes challenge. GAH I have a lot to go through on you. Someday I'll have read everything you've written and then I'll be caught up with Alex bahaha.

Well this is a review. Isn't that strange.

Let's see, what I liked...

oh okay. I thought it was great that Logan almost died. Again the end.

Um, there was clearing the exhaust pipe, right? JEEZ I READ THIS FOREVER AGO I CAN'T REMEMBER THE DETAILS I'M SORRY. But hey, One thing I like about your stories is that it actually requires some sort of RESEARCH or INFORMATION THAT IS NOT COMMON. Like Venom. IREVIEWEDTHAT,RIGHT? And uh. Collapsing Winds? Yeah that one. You know. My favorite. BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KENDALL I SWEAR. IT WAS THE TORNADO BECAUSE THAT WAS GENIUUUUUSSSSSS alright.

I'll never be able to read Three if I keep this up.

I think that sucked that they lost the handy dandy first aid kit. I mean, it's purple and everything. How could they lose it? Oh, Logan. You and your "I have to be the one to die no one else I called it dibs, I say, dibs!" because no one wants you to die. Why are you so good at it? Stop pulling a Frodo. Because Frodo almost dies, like, ten million times. Like we were watching the movie and (sorry I don't know anything about lotr) it got to the part with the giant spider that wrapped him up, you know? And my older sister was like "HOW MANY TIMES IS HE GONNA ALMOST DIE" so I hereby dub Logan "Frodo." You're welcome.

Um. I think they should've skinned a goat and used its fur as a blanket. Or they should have done what James and Logan did in this other fic I read but that one was... different. Plus never mind.

Carlos should have just locked Logan in the car, what the heck. Oh but then he would have dropped the keys and they would have been lost or fallen into the storm drain that doesn't exist out there so he would have frozen and died. What the heck, Logan. No one wants to see you die. IF WE DIE, WE DIE TOGETHER. See, now you're just being selfish. *shakes head*

Laura I'm really sorry my reviews don't actually count as reviews. Aren't the original purpose of reviews to provide constructive criticism? And nothing to do with rambling? Crap. Rambling Disorder. I have it. I gave it to Alex, too. It's part of our soap opera, I think.

Kendall you thickhead. James you too. You SHOULD have thought of that earlier. You guys and Logan. So Carlos is the only one who gets off easy. But still. He should have just knocked Logan unconscious so he wouldn't fall out of the car. Then Kendall and James would have found them safe and sound. But then Logan might not have woken up.

Oh yeah, hypothermia. I remember that. Let me try to remember the three stages without going back and reading them again. Because I learned this in girls camp. Okay. Stage one is you're just shivering alright. Then stage two is... you stop shivering. I forget what stage three is but I think it involves severe frostbite? I don't know. But I do know that what you're supposed to do (given that you're camping) is like... strip both the victim and yourself down to either underwear or just nothing that works too and like, both get in the sleeping bag together. So that your warmness goes into the other person and you're both contained with the sleeping bag. Wonder why Logan and Carlos didn't do that?

Anyway whatever. I loved this and I can see why it's your favorite. Or at least that's what you TOLD me. Why are my reviews so long? Maybe because they're not REALLY reviews.

Oh yeah and this is random and has nothing to do with this story and I might've already said this in "Venom" but I can't remember so I'm gonna say it again: Aren't you supposed to keep the bitten part lower than the rest of your body to prevent the venom from spreading through your bloodstream? Gravity. I just. That's what I learned in girls camp. Also random, but if you cut yourself like a vein or an artery you're not supposed to use a tournequet unless it's an artery and it won't stop bleeding forever. I think I'm wrong. But okay there's my knowledge. I should get a gold star in paying attention. Also I can tie knots.

i'm sorry this went on for so lon. 5000 characters left yikes. Jeez, I am eternally sorry. You were waiting for me to read Three and I gave you this. I am ashamed. *hangs head*

So hopefully there will be more Frodo Logans in the future, yes?
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Lol. "Housewives all across the state swear that they're going to leave their husbands if they have to endure one more winter in the cold state."

"What could go wrong?" Hey, what did we already agree usually happens when that question is asked? Something bad, that's what!

Aww, that's so sweet that Carlos had a death grip on Logan's wrist when he wanted to go outside the car in the snowstorm.

Hehe, I loved how Logan blackmailed Carlos into letting him go outside to look for the survival kit.

It's so neat how Logan's aspirations of being a doctor helped him in this situation. He knew the three stages of hypothermia.

I love how Kendall assumes that Logan is studying.

Aww. Every time Logan says he would not let Carlos get out of the car, I say "Aww!"

Lol. "I promise I'll never make you do anything again if you just wake up." Why don't I believe you, Carlos?

Wow. Logan didn't get his first concussion from hockey? He must be really careful out there on the ice. Or maybe he's too fast for anyone to catch him, much less check him into the boards.

Hehe, I like how James mentioned taking up singing instead.

Oh my gosh! Will you stop beating yourself up about the endings, which you think are bad, but are actually clever and sum up the story well? See, I think it's a good segue into them later becoming a boy band.

Seriously, you need to have more confidence in yourself. Your writing is freaking incredible, and this story was no different. Out of all your one-shot angst fests, I like this one the best because it centered on my favorite two BTR members-Carlos and Logan. Then again, that's just my bias talking.
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I blame Carlos. AGAIN.

"It had been Carlos' idea to take a quick trip to the camping grounds about a two hours' drive from their homes to do some ice fishing."

STUPID LITTLE PRICK.

I'm so mad that this is all I can say. Just, wow, Carlos. Way to make Logan almost die again. Key word: AGAIN.
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a great reflection on their friendship. Even though they were sick, Kendall and James went looking for the friends. I love them all so much! So, is it weird that I really want to go to Minnesota now, even though I've read about snake bites, blizzards, and other such natural disasters? Hmm...
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
3 Amazing
I C a big world chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
that story had me crying awesome job I loved it !

your an excellent writer!
StuckOnBTR chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh goodness... Logan with his need to be noble, and protect Carlos. He's too selfless! Thank goodness he's okay. Great plotline, and I loved the way you tied in BTR at the end :)