Reviews for Stranded
MirandaAnnette144 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i loved it! Why does Logan always have to get hurt :( it so sad! I also loved how even though Logan knew he was on stage three of hypothermia but he still goes to help Carlos. it just shows how loyal and selfless he is. And i also loved how even though James and Kendall were sick they still came to help Logan and Carlos. i thought it was super sweet. and lastly i love they way you write their friendship not just in this but LH and ur other onesots too. Anyways loved the one shot and cant wait for the next ch. of LH :)
TarotChild Conan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i was soo hoping logan and carlos were going to kiss. you should ghave added that
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awwww! Poor logan! Why is he the one always getting hurt?

This was such a good friendship story; i love the boys' relationship with each other.

But once again- poor Logan! He and Kendall are my faves, but Logan is always suffering. Not that i'm dissing you and your awesome writing skills, because you write Logan's suffering so well... I guess. lol

Can't wait for the next LH chapter!
swiftyfan16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
great job. loved it
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I liked how you set this one just a little bit before they go to LA. I was nice to see a story that was a quick snap shot of their lives before LA.

I love Logan and Carlos on an adventure. I really liked the pace of this. It flowed really well as they were trying to stay warm and check the snow levels at the same time.

Logan hitting his head and getting hypothermia equals me worried for the entire fic. I liked how Carlos was concerned about him and how he tried to get him to stay in the car.

Logan being stubborn and not wanting his friend to get hurt was a great touch. I totally bought that he would keep putting himself in danger for Carlos.

Great one shot. I didn't think the end was too rushed. It gave us what we wanted, Logan being okay and all the guys together. After all, that's what Big Time Rush is all about. :)

P.S. this weeks episode looks like it has Carlos and Logan on a mission together so it should be fun.
Trusting Him chapter 1 . 6/16/2010

I'm waiting for a kendall and Logan one next! :)
I'm a Dinosaur so like rawr chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Poor logan. you know its 78 degrees right know and just reading this story made me cold.
wintershine chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
ha, i loved the ending, that was hilarious. you sure do love to torture logan though! :)
BigTimeRushFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, such a great story! I was really freaked out the entire time I was reading it. The characters were really awesome.
albert efron chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
0.o that was such an INCREDIBLE STORY. OMFG. That was seriously magnificent. A masterpiece. I'm in love with it thank you!
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is awesome! I read it like 5 times before reviewing!

I love it!

Hikari Out!
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey look. Im reviewing! Man, I'm tired. Anyway, I loved it. There were some grammatical mistakes towards the end, but nothing too serious. And the scene suddenly changed somewhere in the middle. I forget where. Anyway, my simple one-sentence idea was turned into a great story. This time, I'll say something in... Russian. "Удивительный" Yeah. I'm mean. Stay Real.
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was a really great story
fudgecakebrownies chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was really sweet and very descriptive, I liked it.
RideTheSwirlySlide chapter 1 . 6/16/2010