Reviews for Second Chances
Nightandstarsandmoon chapter 19 . 12/13
Gods this story took a long time to finish reading. Damn! I hope you continue with it, I really liked it.
Oh my god.

I actually am about to faint. It's Thanksgiving Day, and all I've been doing is reading this fic, but I swear you need to update it. I know that I sometimes just cut off a story and I don't want to end it, so I can relate (I see you updated like two years ago). I'm so caught up in this story, but I do think it needs a good chapter and epilogue or something to really put the icing on the cake, so to speak. Definitely, continue, I'm dying to know what will happen next.
Riam chapter 19 . 11/24
Well, this is an intriguing development...
dhamann7878 chapter 19 . 11/8
what is going on? what happens next? is Veela the child of them?
what happened? :( this is such an amazing fic :( too bad youve never got the chance to update it again :c
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 19 . 10/9
I'm in love with this story, please update soon!
Rlkotatis chapter 19 . 9/23
My heart bleeds for this story. So beautiful I can't breath.
Bleh chapter 19 . 9/21
Wait this can't be the end? Is it?
QOP chapter 19 . 9/8
Have you abandoned this story?
maramrunyon chapter 19 . 8/26
Love and heartbroken that this is on hiatus .
freelikedobby chapter 19 . 8/14
I absolutely love this story! Please, please continue it as I am dying to know how it ends.
LoveMyStories chapter 19 . 8/6
This story is great! Please continue with it? I'm very interested to see where this goes, both magically and emotionally. Thanks for another fantastic story!
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 7/28
wow! just wow! I just didn't think you want to nullify the curse in this story. thanks for that. but I feel bad for scor,
anjiepotter chapter 16 . 7/27
I just wondered where that pontus guy was when you explained Malfoy and veela heritage to hermione. now I get answer. I always believed where there is scor, then cor will be there to create mayhem. in this case cormac, never liked him for what he is in canon. but this is good twist in story. I watched many movies to be surprised for this turn. I always suspected it was Mclaggan.
anjiepotter chapter 9 . 7/27
I really love rose's fights with scor for rights. its amazing actually... keep continuing
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »