Reviews for Second Chances
amk41196 chapter 19 . 5/23/2023
I really hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2023
I hate this for Rose. It’s not some romantic fantasy faury tale; it’s horrifying. Plus great sex is NOT the cure fir everything. Every time he calls her baby I cringe.
Everleigh Allen chapter 19 . 2/26/2023
Is this ever going to be complete or is it complete somewhere else?
chanchanlm chapter 3 . 10/16/2022
wtf,you want the girl then u fk her bestie wow. way to go
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2022
Rose’s best friend is kinda a hoe. Know that her best friend is his life partner and fucking him still. I mean rude.
humpfrey1 chapter 18 . 8/13/2022
Excellent twist! Now I know why Scorp’s Veela has his own name and Rose has already been primed to consider her relationship to be a “thruple.” I have so many thoughts and questions. Running through my mind right now is this:

Has the breaking of the curse freed the other Black Veelas (McLaggens and Malfoys)?

How have the McLaggens kept this secret from the Malfoys? Why have they hidden their relation to them?

Did Corwin know he was a Veela? I believe so because after overhearing Eleri and Scorpius discussing the plan to mate Rose, Corwin told Rose to hold off a bit longer. He wasn’t so upset that Rose had been cheating nor that she had an agreement with Scorpius that required her to continue to cheat. My takeaway from their convo was that he only concern was that Rose resist mating. He implied she need only resist for a short time more but did not explain what was soon to change. I assumed it was his upcoming 25th birthday

Is Cormac crazy or has he been completely overtaken by his Veela?

Who is Eleri’s mother?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2021
Poxa eu achei que estava acabado e não abandonado
Enfim ótima história até aqui .
Eu sou contra o veela, pocessividade demais ao meu ver
maggi1 chapter 19 . 7/22/2021
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That felt better! I love your story sooooooooo much! When is the next part coming? I'm soooooooooo curious! I have literally so manyyy question like I get that there is good news but then will rose be with the Veela or Scorpius? Is she still going get married to the Veela? Will Scorpius and the Veela fight for Rose? What is going to happen? I really hope the next part comes soon! This is the first Dramione and Scorose fanfiction I have ever read! Because mostly when I search I don't really get both the ships so please make write stories and give me your opinions too!
Nutella Swan-Malfoy chapter 19 . 6/16/2021
omg i can't believe i read this in one day AND didnt realise it wasnt finishedddd oh noooo
lyricalmiracle chapter 11 . 6/16/2021
god i hate this story so much it gets worse every chapter i swear the characters are inconsistent and the writing is awful oh my god the only reason i've stuck with it is so i can judge it please just ditch it i know you can do better
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 19 . 4/20/2021
I just reread this. Ugh I’m in love all over again. You are a fabulous writer and can’t wait for you to continue this story. Thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/8/2021
PLEASE UPDATE OMG PLEASE
xoxo.greyhale chapter 19 . 12/10/2020
NOOOOO! Please update this story!
Mehria chapter 19 . 7/16/2020
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I'm on tenterhooks, don't leave me hanging. Also, great chapter
Betty chapter 19 . 5/16/2020
WHAT? This is how it ends? Please finish this!
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »