Reviews for Second Chances
IndigoBirds chapter 2 . 6/26
The earlier reviewer freaking ought about sex for people over 45 was hilarious. This story is amazing. Bummer some people think sex stops after 30. Keep up the great work! You are amazing and I live with breath that is bated at the possibility this might get updated. Its so frigging great!
Nspired1 chapter 19 . 6/3
AHHH! why is it that everything you write is gold?! My god, I read this for HOURS until I got to the end. I don't know if you ever plan to finish this, but it's now one of my favorite stories. You have such a unique way of taking an idea and breathing lore, and life into it. I love smut, but this goes so much further than that. I really hope you come back to this.
KiaMinaya chapter 5 . 6/2
Ok, gross. Im all for Scorpose. Im all for Dramione. Im even down for a fic with both. Buut the idea of a preggers Dramione mid Scorpose fic is gross. Rose and Scorpius having a half brother in common while getting there fuck on is gross. Just, no. I will stop reading now, so; i have enjoyed your writing so far, a bit sappy at times and a bit pervy im others but overall fine work. Ill check out your other work, hopefully it wont weird me out.
mrslara2112 chapter 19 . 4/27
What a great sorry really wish it was finished though. I'm following just in case it get a little update years later.
UinenDolothen chapter 19 . 4/20
This is a lovely, fascinating story, and I enjoyed it very much. I don't usually read WIPs but you're such a fantastic author, I couldn't pass this up. If you ever feel inspired to write more, I would definitely read it! Thank you for sharing as much as you have with us.
Josie86 chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh my God!
You're such a good writer!
Kesha123 chapter 19 . 4/7
I am so happy u are back...and I hope u are doing good.. thank-you for not abadoning these awesome stories... You are a fantastic writer...And I know u are working on all the incomplete stories of yours... So plz take out some time and complete this veela saga.. it's so good and ppl are dying to know what will happen next... Thanks
HPDWTWD chapter 19 . 3/24
Any chance you'll finish this? Or come out with another chapter soon? I'm dying with the anticipation of what is to come now that Veela and Scorpius are separated. Please when you get the chance, update. I love this story and NEED to know how it ends. Thanks. :)
IndigoBirds chapter 19 . 3/22
This is such a creative and amazingly tantalizing way to look at a veela heritage! I'm really getting into this story!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 18 . 3/17
The Veela has been freed
Kesha123 chapter 1 . 3/10
Plz come back and update. Thanks for this amazing story.
skmd chapter 19 . 3/3
Oh my gosh pls don't leave us hanging like this it's one of the best veela fics I've read and now it's 2017 please update?! I'm just going to be hopeful and subscribe and hopefully one day I'll see and email notification as an update for this fic.
A-biT-fiEsTy chapter 19 . 2/23
Well, I just spent day and night reading this. I was late to work a few times this week and this story hasn't been updated in...how long...aw how devastating Well written with plenty of smut. So many questions!
Octopus.Pie chapter 19 . 2/20
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S ENDED? AHHHHHHHH PLEASE CONNTINUE IT PLEASE!
Sorcha chapter 19 . 2/16
Please tell me you are planning on updating this! I feel as though the waiting is excruciating! Scorpious has stollen my heart and had me tearing up on this last chapter! Please write more i need to know how this ends!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »