Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
Guest chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
Cough. Well.

Well. Jesus. Excuse me while I go just curl up-shit, I can't even do that; I think I'm frozen with ALL THESE FEELINGS. Anyways.

I was going to go curl up in a ball and try to sort out this wild cacophony of emotions and shit right now, but I don't think I can move. Like. I keep making typos; I can't think properly. Because of this story. Holy shit. Not sure if I want to cry or laugh or both or just grab both of you and never let you go.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING. YES. FUCKING AMAZING. AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY AND THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE THAT I CAN THINK OF NOW AND I JUST READ THIS IS ONE SITTING AND HOLY SHIT MY EMOTIONS HAVE JUST CURLED UP AND STARTED DYIIIIIING AND I KNEW READING THIS WAS A BAD CHOICE BECAUSE NOW I'M GOING TO CHECK FOR AN UPDATE EVERY DAY BUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND MY HEART IS BREAKING-OH, GOD, WHY, LEATHER AND STRIPES?

Heh. But your Tumblr says that you're working on a chapter? Please? Please please please please indulge us, your greedy little readers and let us read it and just DIE of all your wonderful, glorious, Matt and Mello feelings?

PLOT TWIST ANYWAYS LET ME FANGIRL ABOUT THIS THAT MELLO WON'T KILL MATT BUT OH MY GOD THE ANGST AND JUST I CAN FEEL MATT'S HEART SHATTERING AND BEING ALL WARPED AND TWISTED AND OH GOD, MY POOR BABY. LET ME LOVE YOU.

(And like holy shit you make me want to just grab Matt and never let him go and hold him and just be like "Shh, baby, shhh, it's gonna be okay. I'm here to watch Doctor Who with you." And as for Mello, well, damn, that is one fine piece of very sexy blond Russian. Like hello, fictional-boyfriend-that-I-totally-ship-with-another-male-character-who-is-my-other-boyfriend?)

Damn. Polygamy. This is what you do to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please dear gods above update. I have been a very large fan of this story for years, check it at least once a month and have told many people about it. The way you both write and your portrayal of the characters is just amazing. It's killing me every time I reach the end that there isn't more just yet. :( I've read it easily six times and it hands down is my favorite MattxMello story!
starkidheather chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
um, hello, yes this is perfection. i knew i really shouldnt have started it, when it wasnt finished and hadnt been updated in a year, but i just couldn't help myself. and now? i'm emotionally attatched and probably too hopeful for my own good. i saw through the author notes that this story has gone through hiatuses before, so i'm gonna keep it in my app library and check up on it now and again. (:

i just really hope this will be updated again soon. this Matt and Mello are just too perfect, completely true to their characters, and the plot is never dull or unrealistic. this story gave me hope again for MattxMello fics.
Akid5 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
I totally just read this in one sitting. Usually I don't read incomplete stories but the comment section was saying how you made mello and Matt's personalities just like in the anime/manga and i have to agree! This is extremely well written and I really loved this!
Lamperouge93 chapter 27 . 1/29/2014
UUUPPPDAAATTTEEE PLEASE!
regen chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
please make more of this soon. it's an amazing novel esque :)
Kosskille chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Wow, just finished reading the whole thing.. I really hope you're going to continue writing this!

I guess I can't say anything that everyone else haven't already said but I'm really impressed that you got exactly how I imagine Mello's and Matt's personalities in the manga/anime but put them in an AU. It's not often authors manage to keep it true to the original when they write AU, but how they act and aspects of their life - for instance their family history and what they do for a living, both officially and unofficially ( ;) ) - is completely credibleDD Well done!

Oh and btw, I just waited for Near to show up, I'm glad you found an equally credible place for him in this story, it isn't quite a Matt/Mello fic without Near in it, implicitly or explicitly Also smooth how you found a place for Matsuda - again: what Matt and Mello do for a living in this fic is exactly what I would think they'd do in an AU like this!

Hahahah I'm definitely going to reread the whole thing while I wait for the next chapter, it's been too long since I started reading it and it will be fun to really be able to see all the places you hint to their "real" jobs.

Thanks again for a good read!)
Frozen Meatballs chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
an update! wow thank you verymuch! :DDDD
My Little Gamerboy chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
This is amazing I love this story its just so damn cute ! But at the same time its serious ! You guys are amazing ! I love you too pieces ! (I am going to an anime convention dressed as Matt its going to be fun)
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
*keeps trying to click the invisible next button* :( i need moreeeeee awesomeness.
QuinnSilver chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
I dont review because I am too lazy, but this story, this is just too good not to, seriously, Im unpatiently waiting for more!
BlooKisses chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
why did it take me 2 days to read this chapter?
S'moresForMooses chapter 27 . 8/13/2013
YAAAY Thank you thank you thank you! I loved this brilliant chapter and all the progress and new information that was revealed. Can't believe you guys updated, I was thrilled to see this update pop up in my email.
EveningBlack chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
When you make a come back you really COME BACK I mean BRO. that was amazing.
Wind Whisperer chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
I was so excited to see an update-I've reread this story twice in the time between your last update and this one, and I had almost given up hope that you would continue.
I don't even care that it took you so long-THANK YOU for another chapter!