Reviews for When Love Is The Only Weapon You've Got
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha that was cute
Cavallo Alato chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
(it's not long at all... :D) I love your writing, especially NejiTen...this is too adorable, my inner NejiTen lover is so happy right now...
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Soooooooooo, am I wrong in thinking this has a SasuSaku version?
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was good fun
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lol. Tenten got mad, and then got asked out.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
OMG! This is my 2nd time reading this and I thought I reviewed already. Sorry! But it was HILARIOUS! I love it! Great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Haha- that was awesome. I adored it.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
lol, awesome story!
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! Was very cute, hee hee awesome job! P
missy4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
omg i love that! u like nailed tenten's personality (or at least how i think she is xD) neways lol great one shot! :D
Cookie L3n L3n chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
omg, i completely loved it! she's all assertive, lol! i luuuuuuv you! ahhhhhhhhhhh! sweetness! yay, nejiten! sooooooooooo super! do you like katy's california girls? i love that song sooooooo much! she's my favorite singer too. lol
Narutoismylifeok chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
cool!
misssalace chapter 1 . 6/17/2010

OMG

You are so god that I'm going to cry xD

really, first, I'll hear that song!

and second of all, I LOVED YOUR FIC!

I'm starting to love NejiTen as much I Love SasuSaku xD

OMG LExa, You are Alive!

I missed you so much! haha, I'm glad you are okey

and going on with your fics

Good Luck!

Luck!

Viiry
karina.is.king chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hahaha cute cute! I've been dying to see some good Tenten fics lately and got enticed by the title of your story. Thanks for the laughs! The ending kinda made me think that there's going to be a sequel but that's probably just me.

On another note, this might be random and I apologize in advance, in a way naisip ko na noypi magsusulat nito; not to be stereotypical or anything. I love Filipino romance/comedies! Iba sila sa slapstick and they give a new meaning to the word confession. Keep it up and it sucks na may pasok kau dyan. Bakasyon d2 (at least for school kids anyway) :)

Sorry once again for blurting out, I know it's unprofessional but being away from my homecountry for so long...it does things to people.

Please Keep Writing

Eucharion
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I LOVE THIS. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ew. Sakura? Kakashi? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *puke*

Can you write a sequel about Sakura and Sasuke, then? I think it'd be hilarious...