Reviews for Judicium
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a great poem about Silent Hill and it actually fits quite well.
silent0cicadia chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I got a question for you, have you ever though of writing your own Silent Hill fanfic? I think it would be a good idea, or write a Silent Hill/ Cuthul Mythos cross over story using some of the human characters from H.P Lovecraft's original stories. Now that would certianly spin one hell of an insane tale.
Great-Gonzales chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This poem really did a good job of captureing the essence of silent hill is like. Its a dark journey through your heart and mind to see the sin thats left behind.
Rochette chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice poem, very... dark? Though Silent Hill: Sinner's Reward is based on SH and not actually created by Konami. (So basically its a fan comic). I think it would be better suited to say that this is an interpretation of Silent Hill 2 & Sinner's Reward (Let me say this: I have not read Sinner's Reward, But I have played SH2), from your own opinions of the game and comic themselves. SH is said to bring you there to show people the darkness in their hearts that they did not see themselves. James Sunderland had remorse and hidden guilt, anger and pain about the death of his wife. He clearly did not see killing his wife murdering at first (the evidence being when he killed Eddie, 'I.. killed a human being..' he was very upset with himself and guilty, hence the second Red Pyramid) So, in reality The Order did not punish James or Eddie, they punished themselves. In the second game, the punishment is a manifestation of their own inner turmoil and guilt. Sunderland's story really is a sub-plot, showing how Silent Hill's alter-reality had become twisted sexually. And.. I'm still not quite sure how Angela fits into everything, but I am sure more will be revealed in time.

- Alice in Black

P.s Forgive my long post! :)
NamelessForNow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
The four last lines are really enjoyable - nothing can stop this town in its mission... nice work :)

And you're right: Silent Hill games belong to Konami (SH1-4 were created by Konami's division Team Silent, the others by other companies, but Konami is still a publisher).