Reviews for Old Dogs, New Tricks
misuky7 chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
This was marvelous. I adore Sai and Sakura in this. I especially loved how in detail Sai experienced each emotion, it was brilliant. I especially loved the ending. :3
RandomR15 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
OMG is there fan art of that moment?
Garowyn chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
One of the best Sai/Saku stories I've ever read. Well done.
ErinHasse chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
This is my very first SaiSaku fic, and I have to say this fic alone made me want to make a SaiSaku fic too
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Well, the end was awasome :D
weekaa1313 chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Splendidly beautiful writings!
The plots, characterization, heart turmoil, the flow, scenes, . in this story of yours blend and mixed together wonderfully, making it's one of ff magical jewels.
Bravoooobravobravo.

Is there really any epilogue coming...

Massivegracias'author
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
I loved it! Thank you so much for this story. It was amazing and Sai's innocence was very endearing! Thank you so much.
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
Wow, just wanted to say what a fab fic this is, one of the best and well written Sai x Sakura I've read!
Sai's characterisation was spot on, and I loved how he learned about new emotions. He was also totally effortlessly sexy!
I like what you did with Sakura too- it felt very and human and honest when she made the mistake with Sasuke then regretted her decision. I like how the story started and ended with Shikamaru's wedding- it was a lovely full circle and made the story well developed.
Excellent work, no doubt I will reread this and now want to read more of your work! :D
GalaxiesDreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Omg! I LOVE IT! I WAS CRYING SOO MUCH! Is there a sequel? GAAah loved it!
Marie HYUGA chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! I've read other fanfics before but this is so true to the story and the characters! I started reading 3 days ago and am already on chapter 14, I can't stop haha! Hope you still appreciate the reviews! I don't have an account cuz I'm new to this website and fanfic community, but your awesome writer! Love sai-sak!
kjchan chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I just got into the Sai x Sakura pairing, but this story had me crying along with the characters and swooning the whole time. It was written amazingly and I really do hope you decide to write a sequel. I could go on and on but just love this damn story and I'm positive I'll be rereading it multiple times too!
Brenduckks chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
I have read several saikura fanfics but this has been the one that has had me so emotionally attached. From the begining having Sai being emotionless, to him growing emotions for Sakura, it drew my heart in as well. But my god I felt my heart break when Sakura tossed Sai to the side (I had a deathwish on her for a while but then she got her crap together...good). I bawled like a baby. I felt all his same emotions run through me. I hated her at that point in the story. I was like "My heart cant take this" but i kept reading because i swear, this story was my crack, and i needed to stay for the happy ending. I dont usually cry but this story touched my feels. Even Sakura and Sai's cuteness made me cry. I loved the parts that you brought up from books/episodes especially with the the mirrors of Sakura and the library scene there is where i saw something potential between them. You also had side pairings which i liked because you didnt concentrate on only those two as a couple. You are a very skilled writer you know the things that pluck at the heartstrings promises made to a sensei that has passed on, Sai's strong feelings for Sakura, and the pain that went on between Sai and Sakura. so gay for this story love it, I love it, I LOVE IT Please I NEED MORE OF DIS IN MY LIFE! Thank you so much for the written adventure can wait for more of these!
PS:Favoriting it to read on a chicken soup for the soul kinda day. This was just great. Okay now its time for me to go.
KibaMikami chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
this is by far the best sai x sakura fanfic i have ever read. all of the characters are spot on and the story is awesomely put togeather there arent enough words to describe how awesome it is but exellent job
Kenji otaku chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Your fanfiction was just superb!.Everything was just so...PERFECT.I personally like the pairing but i have never been able to execute it so well. NICE STORY btw
RhonNani chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
Thank you so much for continuing with the story. It was much appreciated and I loved reading it! :)