Reviews for Old Dogs, New Tricks
lakeya2700 chapter 25 . 3/22
This is honestly my fav couple, this story was fantastic update soon!
august10045 chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
That was quite an image. I just imagined a sexy Sai in a yukate coyily peeking over his shoulder and saying "make love to me." Dont know why but there was also a Sakura with a horrible nose bleed.
august10045 chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Eeeeeeekkkkkkk! Damn Sai you are smooth.
august10045 chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Does...does...d-d-does Sai have a foot FETISH?!
Nawar chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
Sorry for the language but...
HOLLY SHIT I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS EVERY LETTER EVERY WORD EVERY LINE EVERY PARAGRAPH IT WAS HOLLY FREAKING AMAZING AND YOU JUST KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU AND HOLLY WHEN SASUKE GOT REJECT I WAS LIKE BOOYAAA AND SAI AND SAKURA TOGETHER HGNGGJFDKJDJKFF SAI WAS HOLLY SIZZLING ADORABLE AND TEAM INOSHIKACHOU AND ALL DEM FRIENDSHIPS , HINATA AND NARUTO ARE GOALS AND I JUST LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT I FELT LIKE SAI LEARNING HOW TO ACTIVATE MY FANGIRL FEELS ITS BEEN I WHILE SINCE I LAST READ SOMETHING SO AMAZING
sigh
Sorry just felt like caps can express my feels lol
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
I finished reading this in a day thats how good it is..thank you for taking your time and writing thes awesome story
Lucan Andrews chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
A most beautiful ending, and an exceedingly beautiful story. Again, I loved it so much. I started it early this afternoon, and have been reading it all day. Probably the first fan fiction of this length that kept me into it, and gave me no want to stop reading it, the first of this length that I've read all the way through in pretty much one sitting, aside from when my laptop died and i couldn't find the charger for the life of me! My roommate got a kick out of that. Anyway, i must repeat, a most intricate and beautiful story.
Lucan Andrews chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Aah... Finally a kiss. I am falling in love with this story, chapter by chapter; sentence by sentence.
Lucan Andrews chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Alrighty, this first part is before I read the chapter, but Sakura's parents are seen and I believe, named in the Naruto Movie, "Road to Ninja", and if my memory serves, the episode, "Road to Sakura"... I'm going to read the chapter now...

Wonderful. I am really loving this tale.
Lucan Andrews chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
I've read to here so far, and to be honest, I quite like this story. It would be awesome if it could be considered a part of the story, and if they made a little mini arc out of this, that'd be really awesome. I don't comment on many stories, but this one is quite... How to best put it... Beautiful. I'll stick with that word. I am definitely looking foreward to reading more of this. P.S. I have shipped Sai and Sakura since their first mission together. It fits the two characters better than a Sakura x Sasuke ship. :D
no one chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
lol I thought I was the only one who realized Naruto was homophobic.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Oh dear. Fans self.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Honestly raccoons terrorize my neighborhood. They strike dear into our hearts and into our pets. But I feel sad for Sai's little raccoon.
misuky7 chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
This was marvelous. I adore Sai and Sakura in this. I especially loved how in detail Sai experienced each emotion, it was brilliant. I especially loved the ending. :3
RandomR15 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
OMG is there fan art of that moment?