Reviews for Ignorance
Rose Brady chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Love this story, love you, love Emmett, love Jamie, love Warren, like Will and love, love, love, love the girls! Another fantastic story!
Rose Brady chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Yay! Whoop! Squee! *Grins, parties, yells, screams, etc* you brought them back! And by gum you did it with style, hon! I loved every second of this chapter! Just wondering, will the upgrades be different in outside views too? Loved that chappie!
Rose Brady chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Ooh, the pe exam! Scary! *Runs and hides under table* I hope L and D come back!
Rose Brady chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Woah! That was a close shave for Jamie! I loved how you portrayed her vulnerability without Warren and the girls. It was very clever.
Rose Brady chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Cute! Jamie's finally getting some action! Where are her girl's to experience this with? Loved the awkward conversation with the moms!
Rose Brady chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Lol! Love! Rofl! Eek! Loved the chocolate scene there! Was FAB! Soo hot. . . So delicious. . . Mmh. Me like! *Sighs* I want some chocolate!
Rose Brady chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I loved the motorbike idea! (though, just checking, you ain't stealing this from Twilight are you?) Warren was so funny about her being all sexy on a bike. Haha. Warren getting all ht and bothered. Not that he isn't already hot.
Rose Brady chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Will singing Queen! Whoop! Great chapter by the way!
Rose Brady chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Love this! Poor Jamie, always fainting. Diddums. Oh yeah; I loved the quotes at the beginning:

Will: Sometimes when I'm sad, I like to cut myself... some chocolate cake.
Jamie: -Facepalm- Why did I end up being related to the moron?

Will: I have something very important to say!
Warren: -Looks at Emmett- Bet you ten bucks it's not important at all.
Emmett: Damn it. -Gives Warren ten dollars-
BWA: He hasn't even spoken yet.
Emmett: I know, but whatever he says will be pretty strange.
Will: -Clears throat- Terrorists have two eyes. Pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Everyone: -Stares-
Emmett: -Glares- I'm never making a bet with you ever again.

Hahahaha! Rofl! Okay sorry, I'll calm done from my adoration of Will's stupidity now. . .
. . . Pandas have two eyes. . . *Snigger*
Rose Brady chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh, Thankyou for your pm! Aww, so cute of you! Anyway, loved the first chaper, and, of course, th dialogue.
"Nananananananana Batman!" Whoop! Gotta love Will when he's being an idiot.
admetaxo chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Amazing! This has to be my favorite of the series yet! i can't wait til "All I Wanted" is up! I'm just tingling with anticipation :D Next stop... All I Wanted!
FireHippie chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Make the next Story
Stargazer1364 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
I FRIGGING LOVE YOUR SERIES, AND I...ABOUT...CRY! *SOBS LOUDLY* I need a tissue. Loved it, Angel! D D
Stargazer1364 chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
This is so frigging loosely related to Twilight it's hanging by a thread. I mean, first the girls left, then the motorcycle lessons, and then the s-e-x thing, and finally this! You're just hopping around Twilight! O D I still like it.
Stargazer1364 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
You know, I explained my pattern about reviewing a completed story in Uncontrollable, but when you surprise me with something like this, I have to review. I can't believe they left her; OMG! Will they come back? Will Jamie still be normal? Does she loose Warren too? These are the questions that haunt me so. (