Reviews for Interview
Stina Whatever chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
i love this story! i think that it's fun, and amusing
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
aw! That last one was only the third or fourth really bad one he answered, and it's just so sad...

Whee! Excitement for the university! I hope you update soon! .

luvs,

~Lynx
lynxzpanther chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Ah, morality, how worrisome. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Aww... Clarissa... Jackie's totally jealous, but maybe not so much anymore in that moment. Poor John, he's been through so much. And Jack left him. And Jack had forever, and he couldn't spend any of it with him, how depressing!
lynxzpanther chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Lolz, I can practically hear him saying nice like that. . They had cute moments this chapter! It made me smile. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Aww, he totally just called Jackie his dream boy in a really round-about way... :D
lynxzpanther chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Aww, their screwy lives... I love all those times he cracks up and refuses to let Jack in on the joke. It's like, I want to know, but then I really, really don't... :D
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Yeah, these two really don't need personality quizzes when their lives were this messed...
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I love them. . Argh, and now I totally need to reread And Then Some... .
Katany chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Delightful. The format really works well. The answers are funny but insightful. This chapter really pulled the other parts together, finally giving some clue as to where the odd questions were leading too.

I like all the background you've given John, though I'm sure the most interesting answers are in the questions he's skipped.
brionyjae chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Whee! :D Nice update, gosh I love this fic! :) I wish that John and Jack's timeloop would be explored more in the show - actually, any of their past together ;) Thanks!
Galadriel1010 chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Poor boys. No supernatural powers. *Pets them and squishes you*
Orion Lyonesse chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
I continue to enjoy this question and answer process. You've caught the speakers well and some of the answers are truly deep and edifying.

Keep writing! And good luck with university! Make every moment count!
Ravenja70 chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
caught up! :)

Love it! 3
WishingWell44 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next, whenever you may update. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »