Reviews for We meet Again
A97Rawr chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Amazing! Sent butterflies to my stomach. If you were gonna write a story about it though, you should make Heather hard to get and make Cooper win her back
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
so sweet i love !
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
i thought it was good. the only thing that seemed a bit off 2 me was that the gap was 5 years. it seemed a abit much for heather not 2 b dating again.

but it was so cute!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
yay a heather wells fic. i had fun reading it but a few things distracted me from the reading.

first the numerous spelling errors.

second i felt as if the characters were not fully themselves. i don't think cooper would wait that long to fix it- five years over a kiss? and if he wouldn't her friends or Jordan would intervene. and if they broke up five years ago how do they have a 3 year old?

third and final- the most bothersome thing was the pov switches. in each of the povs it kept switching from first to third person narrative and it made it difficult to follow.
GoodGirlsGoBad chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awwe

i loved it, it was awesome...

it was pretty funny as well

D
c.hermansson chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow. Really love it. The only thing I wish for is a little bit more of what they think and say in the closet, I would've loved to hear Cooper explain his feelings a little more, maybe some sentences in his POV?

But it's really great.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
aww i think this is sweet! :D A two thumbs up all the way! :D
Ice Winifred chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
very good story. i love it! it's great! XD