Reviews for Conversations
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is great!
Please write more...full episode?
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Brilliantly in character, I could practically see it happening like one of the episodes complete with audience laughter. Sid was hilarious.
no.1LukeSkywalkerFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I take it you watched the shows because you got compo down to the saucer he drinks from!

Cleggs is indeed perfect as if Foggy.

I miss Foggy and Compo I like Compo's son Tom but Compo was the guy I liked.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
LOL LOL LOL :)
Jak Mar chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
In the words of fomer corporal Foggy Dewhurst, "Well done, that man."
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I could almost hear their voices. Well done!
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was absolutely great! I laughed all the way through it. Just love English comedy. This was my favorite scene:

Foggy and Compo glared at each other, standing in the middle of the road. Clegg noticed a glint as a large van appeared around the corner behind them.

"Watch out!"

The arguing pair turned and started to run as the van skidded to a halt, and a familiar face poked out of the window. "You dozy prawns! I could've run you over."

The face appeared to reconsider. "And thinking about it, I'll come round again. Get back to where you were."

And I'll tell you it wasn't easy picking just one.
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh I absolutely loved this. After they showed the very last of the summer wine today, I was curious to see if there was any FF for it and when I found this I wasn't quite sure what to expect but this was brilliant :D Very well written its so hilarious and in charter! I even passed me computer over to my dad so as he could read it :D

Thanks for sharing!
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is the 1st LotSW fic I've found and what can I say ?

So funny & you could easily see the actors playing it out. The banter between them was brilliant & so realistic. Hope you'll write another one as it really deserves a follow-up.

Loved it !
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Now this definetely deserves a Review! If only because its nice to see the old boys back together. That's one thing one can't do on TV. But I must say that reading the three men's bantar did make me laugh out loud, which sadly, the last few series of this program failed to do! Some of this might just be nostalgia I suppose, but this tale did make me laugh, do keep this up and continue writing!