Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away In a Box
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
you are smart. I myself knew that a woodcasket wouldnt' last long under so much ground but you seem to know
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
oh my god great story your the first erson to know about monk great job
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Oh hex yeah, that was flipping awesome! I love this story so flipping much it isn't even funny! This has been the best Friday ever, and I get to close it with this awesome story;)))))))))))))
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I luv this fics ending!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I loved the bones and Buffy references. I luv that first gravedigger ep. It's one of my favs
Post U Later chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Wow Poor Shawn, & Poor Lassie. I Feel Bad For Both Of Them.
Lassie's Having Trouble Dealing With His Emotions About Getting Buried & Shawn's Confused As To Why Lassie's Being All Distant. He Doesn't Get That Lassie's Having Trouble Processing Everything.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Holy Shit! They Were Buried Alive! & They Are Totally Dating Now! XD
Did You Get That Info From A Real Episode Of Mythbusters? I Don't Think I've Seen That One.
TS chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Loved it! Great story. favorite line was shawn calling himself a "Manogamoose"
Panja chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Even though you made them cry I still could see it all IC. The trauma and experiences was written so well. I felt so bad for our poor couple. I'm glad you didn't add the sex in there to be honest because it would have felt forced. Seriously, how the heck do you not have over a hundred reviews on every single one of your fics. You certainly deserve it.
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I think this is an incredibly well-written fic. It has a lot of emotion without being melodramatic and I really like the way you treated Shawn and Lassiter's relationship. Plus your Lassie is just so true to form I can't get enough. ) You're excellent with dialogue too. "I hurt...inside where my feelings live." I love that line and it's so Shawn. Thanks for the excellent satisfaction of my Shassie fix.
The Histrionic Catatonic chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Poor Lassiter, loved the shassie.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You really must tell me your secret to writing such long stories. Four pages into five lovely chapters. I really have trouble with writer's block sometimes and I feel like I am making my chapters too short (missing something) and I wonder how long you write in one sitting or fight writer's block. Great story as usual!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Absolutely fabulous! I loved it :-)
Nocturnal Owl chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I am so glad you are not the type of author to leave the first chapter hanging and not finish the story. I loved everything about this story; especially, the ending.
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Ok, here comes my honest review of this story:

The Shassie parts were good enough and I liked the ending but everything was kinda abrupt. There wasn't much of a 'flow' in the feelings and I feel things could have been a lot stronger. Especially the revelation that Shawn isn't psychic, if it was that simple for Lassie to figure out it was 'deduction' he would have done it a lot sooner. That, and Shawn's incredible memory didn't come up at all. I did really like the ending scene though. Just felt good. BTW, the absolute best part of this story in my opinion is chief Vick. The way you wrote her (even if it was only a short part) was just awesome!