Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away In a Box
Nocturnal Owl chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I am so glad you are not the type of author to leave the first chapter hanging and not finish the story. I loved everything about this story; especially, the ending.
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Ok, here comes my honest review of this story:

The Shassie parts were good enough and I liked the ending but everything was kinda abrupt. There wasn't much of a 'flow' in the feelings and I feel things could have been a lot stronger. Especially the revelation that Shawn isn't psychic, if it was that simple for Lassie to figure out it was 'deduction' he would have done it a lot sooner. That, and Shawn's incredible memory didn't come up at all. I did really like the ending scene though. Just felt good. BTW, the absolute best part of this story in my opinion is chief Vick. The way you wrote her (even if it was only a short part) was just awesome!
MedicalNonsense chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I absolutely loved this whole story. It's realistic and the characters are in character! Definitely a true

gem in a sea of dull rocks :)
Miss Basset chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I loved this story and, of course, I adored the Arrested Development references.

-Basset
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Ahhhhem.

I was looking for a quick read before heading out and got caught up in this instead. Nearly missed the bus!

Mrs. Montresor and Mrs. Fortunato, HAH!
Umino Akiko chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Shassie fans (myself included) seem to be pretty sadistic. But we're also hilarious. We are freaks. And this was awesome.
Kronokinetic chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Pfft, ack, gah! Brilliant, brilliant! Yeah... I know I'm reviewing twice, but this story is THAT amazing. I can't get enough!
Kronokinetic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
All of your fanfics are so amazing! I can't stop reading them!
Kathadrion chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, I'm so happy you continued this!

As always, your portrayal of the all the characters is excellent, and I cannot wait to read more from you.

By the way, I solve my Rubik's Cube by rearranging the little stickers.
24601lvr chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I really like this story. The Edgar Allan Poe references made me smile. I love The Cask of Amontillado; it's one of my favorites. You're very talented. :D
wowed chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Wow! I really adore your writing and how smooth you carry everyone without going ooc. I've read some dialogue between Shawn and Gus and it's rarely held up but you're fantastic! Great story (even though I so very much wished for some action in the end). 3 so happy I read this! Thanks!
Wildfury chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
cool
Missus Carlikins chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
awwwwwww soooooo cute

i loved it XD
kiky21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
ooowwww. that was absolutely PERFECT. exact amount of angstsweetness. I completely loved it!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 8/3/2010