Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away In a Box
Toadflame chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
LOL, "I'm a cop, not a monk." GENIUS that could only come from Lassie!

This was...estranged, but somehow it made the entire story go smoothly and pull together. Thanks for posting it!

And I solve my Rubik's Cube by twisting the top so it's angled and pull one of the middle edges out. Works like a charm!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Awesome! I'm glad this was uploaded all at once, or I might've gone mad from suspense. Though I was waiting for some M rated Shawn/Lassie time, this was the best way to end it. Also I think the rating can be taken down to T because I don't see anything M rated here. Great job with this!
Versa chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Awesome!
Mumsykat chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I love it! "I've had an epiphone"... heeheehee. So glad to see Lassie can be vulnerable. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
restinbeatz chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
So glad you continued the story, it was awesome. Also, I loved the reference White Power Bill from Arrested Development, I love that show too.
livialilac chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'd be a very happy person if you added more chapters.
TheWhoaMan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was pretty funny, but awesome. I would love to see them busting out of the coffin!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great story! Love all the movie references and how even Lassie managed to make some. He would totally watch criminal dramas.
restinbeatz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Love this story. I wish it didn't have to be over so quickly. As usual, I love all of Shawn's lines. "And the dirt that will inevitable pour in here like tweens in the side door of a Justin Bieber concert..." was hilarious.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I just realized that you're the lovely author who's writing all these fantastic Shassie fics.

This was another great one! Though I'd LOVE to see this continued to the "thank God we're alive" part of the day. :)

This line is fantastic: "And the dirt that will inevitable pour in here like tweens in the side door of a Justin Bieber concert? What do you suggest we do with that?"

I LOLed so hard at that. I love your references! Great job!
Pineapples Are Love chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like this very much. You are by far my all time favorite Shassie fanfic writer- your tone can't be paralleled, and your characterization is, as always, perfect. As this was so brilliant, a sequel would be much appreciated; I would love to see what happens when they get out of the box- how telling Gus and Henry turns out, if anyone else finds out (I like the idea of Jules and maybe McNab catching them in the act), and how Lassie deals with Shawn throughout the story. You are a Shassie writing wizard, good job.
Emme chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Charming! I really like all of your stories!
i dont have account chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I read this on LJ first a few days ago, and I'm so glad to read it again! It is very cute, I like the two of them being together in a small space! I am sorry for not reviewing on LJ, but I dont have any accounts.

It is a very cute and adorable story, and thank you for posting this!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3