Reviews for Force Unleashed: Nomi Marek
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
why you stop come on make more
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Make more Story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Love the story! Will you be continuing it?
Oniaxis chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Please hurry
Pepper527 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'm really enjoying this story! It's just a shame that it's been over a year since its last update. You should really consider getting back to it as soon as you can!
OnyxTemplar chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Love this story. Is it still in the works or has it been dropped? I hope it's still running, I've always rather enjoyed fics with one or two of the primary character's gender reversed. Plus a female Starkiller just sounds way too hot ;)
S. Laurence chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I actually find this work really amazing. I am not that big on gender switch fictions because somethings always seem wrong but I find yours to be seamless. While I am a little disheartened at the fact that there will be no romance between Nomi and Juno (when you think about it, it could be a great pair. Nomi does not have the same "knowing of emotions" as Galen does, she knows when to pull a joke or two. and with the thing about your combat scenes, I am okay with you skipping most of the combat because honestly who wants to write continous fighting with the same type of enemies? Not me and not you. Anyways, it would be much appreciated for you to continue this fiction, I would like to know what happens next.

So well done, and may the Force be with you.

Sincerely,

S. Laurence
Armando chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
If you're not English this is forgivable entirely. There were a scattering of different verb tenses and possessive noun mix-ups throughout but especially at the beginning.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Many twists already.
Imperial warlord chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
AWesome chapter.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Whats the point in changing the gender? What the in your opinion the only way the game is better is if the main character is a women? Sexist much?
Blades252 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
nice
sonn4jam3s chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Galen was WAY more awesome. Plus, the eventual outcome for Galen started a rebellion. He died either way, defending Kota. Girl Jedi are wimps.
algebraiya chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
good chapter, keep up the good work!
Evil Genius II chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Very good job.

And does Nomi use the same fighting style as Galen, or a different one?