Reviews for Curdle
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Finn, you're an idiot, but you're a good idiot.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
this was Every character was so believably depicted and the ending was just happy enough to satisfy me without the sort of "skipping through cornfields and barfing rainbows"kind of scenes that tend to appear in such circumstances.
sourewolf chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Puck's mom is a bitch, I hope she falls in a ditch...anyway, I love your story(:
Charlotte chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Wow, this is amazing!
Tearrer chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I'm sad it's ended like this. I understand, of course, since not all situations like this can have happy rapist-goes-to-jail endings. I do like that he's gone, but there's this open-ended question leftover - is he going to come back? -dundundun!-

Great job, great story. I really love that you didn't do some romance in this or romanticize it.

I'm about to go read some of your other stories, since I noticed you have TONS (like, seriously), and some of them are catchin' my eye. You'll probably get a couple more reviews from me soon.

Lovely story, thanks for writing it and keeping it mature and real :).
Tearrer chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Wow. That really, really shocked me. I'm pretty disgusted... but, ya know, in a good way, since that was your goal as the writer ha. I was a bit surprised by the conversation between Puck and Hugo in this chapter, to be honest. I've never considered rapists as people who would openly discuss and admit what they did, let alone discus it with such an attitude to the person they attacked.

Poor Puck. But you've got his character spot-on, if you ask me. He's too much of a "man" guy to admit defeat or admit something was wrong. And you've somehow made him tortured and reserved, but kept his "badass" image that he's so determined to keep up. Oh, but then again that could be explained by some need to prove to himself that he's masculine due to what happened to him... ooh!

Okay I'm officially ranting about now ha. I'm continuing now! I adore the story so far (if you can't tell from the raving above).
chirikyubi chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
luvtheheaven chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
So that was the end? Interesting. Pretty good I guess. Quite a few typos and stuff lol and a bit hard to wrap my head around them as completely in character, although Burt was really good I think lol and Finn & Puck were pretty good. Overall I enjoyed the story. Nice job.
NakedKing chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Awesome. That was sort of anticlimactic but it was good. :D
Marie King chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Yay! Another incredible installment! Very sweet without being odd. Well done! More please :)
Zbbal chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
More soon please.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Oh, GO FINN AND BURT! He really does need to get away from his mother for a bit. Poor Puck. I'm SO glad you updated this again!
SouthernHemmy chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
I have a strange feeling it isnt over...especially for Puck and Sara.I hope that you update soon...Peace Hemmy
luvtheheaven chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter, I love the whole story.

You have a typo though:

""I'm going to go back up Hugo's things. "

I think you meant "pack".

Anyway keep going, I'm enjoying the story! ;)
Yeah chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Fuck that fucking fucktard of a fucking failure of a mother!

Sorry, that just really hit home. People like that don't deserve to have kids.

(And then they have the fucking nerve to deny gays the right to adopt?)