Reviews for Silent Hillwood
EJ chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Hope you will update this story.
SMayLife chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope you get the chance to do so soon. I cannot hold the suspension any longer. Need to know if they make it out alive or not here.
Ashlee chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I love how even though their world is so different they're true to character. I should hVe been sleeping but this story is so addicting. Can't wait to see where this goes or what will happen when they need to eventually sleep. I feel the brink of a make out session and I can't wait!
Ashlee chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow! I loved the chapter. I adored Arnold protecting Helga. This is deffinately different. I can't wait to read more it's intised my intrigue deffinately! Simply can not wait to see where you take this fan fic. If you get the chance I just wrote my own first hey Arnold fic which is also a horror. Check it out if you have time it'd be appreciated: horror in hillwood. I was looking for mine and that's how I found yours and once I read what it was about I couldn't resist.
Jane Doe1111 chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Simply kick ass! You combined two of my favorite things into one stunning fic! Id love to see an illustrated version of this...
Blake Black chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I've never been a fan of Silent Hill. Most likely, never will. But your story is a charming, heart warming, heart pounding tale that I could get into. I may never play the game, but you have inspired me to wander into the darkness that is Silent Hill Fiction. Of course when this give me nightmares I'm going to make you sing me to sleep again. J/K
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Another exllcent chapter I guess the poem Fires burning

I see the town in flames

People burn within

Redemption and punishment is earning

I close my eyes

I see nothing

But feel all the more

As the flames engulf my cries

Such pain

Such horror

As I stand there

Burning away all that I can gain

Sister sister

For your sins ever so

Do away your life

With no more than a blister

is a refernce to the jealousy that Helga has towards Olga
loonytunecrazy chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Another exllcent chapter here
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Another cool chapter here exllcent job with the desction of the monster and I like the line "HOLY-!" Helga screamed in startled fright, jumping into Arnold's arms. You also doing exllcent job of creating the errie atmosphere of the slient hill games and I also like the bit with the health drink
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Another exllcenth chapter here and Casana Kusabana seem a cool oc
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Another exllcent chapter just love the idea of Helga and Arnold being paromnormal investions
HAFanForever chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Well, it's better for them to be together than to be alone. If they were, they would not survive.

This will be a long exploration, indeed! I wonder what will happen next...
HAFanForever chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
This is getting scarier, and I could see Helga swearing up a storm like that, especially when they hit their teen years.
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Walls written in blood are scary! And I'd turn around if I were them!
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Oh man, this chapter is already starting to creep me out!