Reviews for Breakfast
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 6/22
Lol that was so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Short, sweet, and now I must find bacon . . .
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
i wish it was continued, but its still great as a standalone!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Laughing a bit imagining the face of the founders
Abbie Brown chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
HAHAHA!
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww, I find all of your stories completely delighful.

I bet I know how Diana knows that!

Poor Shayera and lol for Wally!

*claps, claps*

M.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
nice! love the ending!
d chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i loved ur story D actually all ur bmww stories. umm yeah...but great work dudette
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is laugh-out-loud funny. I like this very much. Nice work.
M.R.Akane chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Utterly adorable. Loved it and now I can't stop smiling!
Andrithir chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
oh man, that'ts a good story. I thought there were going to be more. Oh well plz update if you can.
Kyrara chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The surest sign of knowing a person intimately: You know their breakfast routine.
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
XD What a nice little oneshot! I love the ending. Really fun to read. Keep writing! Stay awesome! :D

-Ri :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
hahaha! love the ending
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice ending. XD Ah the little subtle suggestions r always a nice touch. I like the beginning: pressing issues about hero work preventing someone from getting something as simple as breakfast and work u try to escape from (briefly) interrupting with something as irksome as a meeting one person gets excused from simply b/c 'he's the Batman' (i just find that a tad bit unfair) And they all complain when someone trying to eat breakfast. I can just imagine Flash doing exactly that and John's voice. 'And just how do you know what Batman has for breakfast?' Great little one shot. :)

Also I can imagine the look on Flash's face as he says: Bats must get a french breakfast everyday," (sullen, as if wishing HE could have french breakfast everyday) or contemplating, maybe. Ultra-goodness. :)