Reviews for Etheloisa
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
pfft the count is one major troll :3
Azii chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
And you're funny too? Is there something you can't write? This story demonstrates your staggering range. Humor is typically not my thing, but I find your style so seductive that I enjoy immensely whatever you produce.

Thanks for the giggles. And to answer the Count's question: Yes, they found it very entertaining indeed.
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is beyond the eloquence of words, magnificent! I just finished watching the anime today and I adored every minute of it. By far the Count is my favourite character and he paired with Albert is perfection. I really enjoyed reading this. It was so suspenseful and enchanting!
LadyYuina chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*claps*

I love how you wrote this. Your writing flows quite nicely, and I'll have to say I'm quite envious of you. I enjoyed it. _
musouka chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, I absolutely loved the last line of this. The entire thing builds very nicely. One of the things I've really missed (subconsciously) about your writing is your choice of words. I think I understand a little better now why you choose to revise so often. It really shows in this. I believe someone else said you don't waste a word? That's right. Your prose is lyrical, and your sense of character is spot on. I'm sorry I missed it the first time!