Reviews for Reflections in Time
Stalyon chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Someone may have mentioned it already, but in canon the Replicators didn't get trapped on the planet inside the time dilation field until season 6. It was after the SGC gave the body of the android Reese (who created the Replicators as toys for her amusement) to the Asgard, and they used a command function in her body to compel the Replicators to go to the planet. After which, the Asgard activated the time dilation device. Unfortunately, the device had a micro fracture in its casing allowing the newly evolved human form Replicators to take control of it. The original Replicators used the nanotechnology within Reese's body to evolve themselves.

Still, I've been enjoying the story. :)
houghtam chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Hoping you hadn't forgotten about this story. I really enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Great opening scene! I could really feel the adrenaline hitting!
c3lia chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
ohhhh... it's incomplete. This is a great story: very, very in-character with na 'out-there' plot :) I hope you'll add to it someday, so I'll definitively add it to my alerts.
but I must suggest that you add 'incomplete/on hiatus' to your 'story description' - I know that it's not 'completed' but adding it to the subject would be a good idea, IMO
tks anyway for taking the time to write and share this story here with us; hopping you'll end it someday...
celia
c3lia chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
I can easily imagine Jack thinking ''oh god, she used my name'' if faced with the situation you've so cleverly written :) your story's still completely in-character!
c3lia chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
wow... so far, I'm loving your story! especially the plot! it's awesome! :) the dialogues are in-character and Sam's thoughts 'sound' really her! :) great mixture between dialogue and descriptions!
i know it's already 2 yrs old, but thanks for taking the time to write this story and sharing it here with us! hugs from Portugal, celia
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Uh oh... watch out Jack! but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy - it was Sam who always but the breaks on as you say but I think Jack kind of counted on that... he won't know what hit him :o)
jacats chapter 28 . 4/24/2016
Great story! I really really hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this please!
alicesandra chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
Omg please, please you just have to finish this story! There'd be blue jello and cake and everything ... Just please don't leave them, and us, hanging ... It's more torturous than a pain stick!
Liz86000 chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
I LOVE this fic! I just can't wait to read more of this! But I wanted to go and read the "M" version, but I think the site doesn't exist anymore. Did you post the other version of this story somewhere else by any chance?
Amber chapter 28 . 7/11/2015
This is a great story. I hope you continue it!
moregoth chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I have read stories with the do over theme several times in the Harry Potter universe bit this is a first for sg1.
I really enjoy how you have written Sam and the choices she encounters . Like if she will allow herself to be taken by Jolinar.
Looking forward to see them kick Replicator butt. :)
Silence of Sorrow chapter 28 . 7/8/2015
I really enjoy your stories. They're well written and no one else really compares to your stories. I hope that you will update this story at some point and have not abandoned it.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 28 . 6/25/2015
Really enjoying this! I hope you get the time and inspiration to continue it!
Tinkerbelletink chapter 28 . 4/9/2015
Love this story! I know you haven't posted in a while, I really hope you are still working on it and haven't given up!