Reviews for Equation
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love this!
JustJolola chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Heehee, I love how Haruhi's staring ruins Kyoya's concentration. XD
As if he'd have trouble with the work...please, Kyoya eats maths equations for breakfast.
Nice fic. Interesting how he just kissed her cheek, but it works. :)
Good job.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
OMG! I just can't believe how great this piece was. I just wish there was more of it. I especially love how you had Kyouya saunter off like a tomcat who had caught his mouse. It almost makes me want to write a oneshot for these two and one day I may. Especially now that I have this tomcat idea.
LuLu chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Kyoya was perfect I couldn't sense any ooc-ness~! Except Haruhi calls him "Kyoya-senpai"

Thanks for writing it was AMAZING
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
such an adorable story. it is short but the choice of words are nice. The description as well. it made my heart go 'doki, doki'. I like their conversation, amusing and playful.

~NeKo Meow.
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Cute! And I like how it was teasing to the reader as well as Haruhi. I adore this pairing more than any other in the fandom, so it is nice to see something fresh. Keep up the good work.
purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
WOW. that was AWESOME.

it made me smile :) PART TWO PART TWO! ;D
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
It would have been better if they did kiss. This was more of a comedy. Kyoya is hot, though.
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Funny that Haruhi thinks she's having trouble with math. Studies show that smart girls still struggle most with math, so good job for picking that subject. Haha.

"...a few flimsy centimeters..." Good choice of words there. Actually, your word choice throughout is mature and fitting.

I like how when Haruhi is watching him, she observes all of the little things he's doing that he doesn't realize.

Kyoya's responses to Haruhi's staring and other actions are funny, and Haruhi is just adorable as ever.

I really like how all of her answers ended up being correct. Also, that bit at the end about Tamaki makes me laugh. Poor Mom.

Overall, I enjoyed this. It's short, sweet, clever, and not terribly OOC.

-Skye :)
Haruka Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This honestly has the best summary I've ever seen. I was laughing before I even started to read the actual fic. I love how in Character you kept Haruhi and Kyoya and 'the war against mom' from Tamaki at the end.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
dammit, I want more! Please tell me there's more!

...

sorry for that, slightly channeling my inner fangirl, she has been restless as of late...

Anyway, I loved this quite a bit, you are a wonderful writer, and I hope you contribute more to the ouran archives!

-Dani
ckrets chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I've gotta love that last line there. LOL!
99-xIceQueenx-99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, He seems to be cold and distant but, what the hell he's so hot! Fantastic, I think I would be even worst than Haruhi... (my cheeks are totally crimson gosh!)
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
aww! i wish this would go on...please? pretty please?
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You should make another to continue this one~ It's too good to be left out like this! It's a great story by the way.

Happy writing~ XD