Reviews for The Attack of the Oncoming Dawn
Wow... I love you so much! xD
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 5/8
Hi Esashare, I really like your story, I haven't seen one quite like it before. I'm a big fan of original ideas, and this one is definitely up to scratch. I'm off to go and admire your other stories now!

Milly
Hazal chapter 16 . 1/28
you really are very talented. I read all your stories twice, hopefully you'll write more. :D
time2read chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Wow great Story;p
time2read chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Wow great CH! love the fics of how they each met kakashi!
time2read chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Great CH! hope the poison won't effect Yamato!
Jamiez001 chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
I love how you did this story! :) You write the characters so well too
cik.awanlarat chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Nicely written! I really love it. The story moves at good pace, not so fast, neither too slow and flows smoothly. The last three chapters are well put. I love the story of Kakashi and his comrades first encounters and it is perfectly placed at the right part of this story. And the final chapter is delightful, subtle but it gives the impact. It gives the impression that it was thoroughly planned thus the satisfaction when I read the last line (as many stories I've read, the closing part seems to be just and rushed, you know what I mean :)). Great job!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Very undervalued story you have here. Kakashi is an amazing character, and this situation felt so real. The desperation and stress were eloquently depicted, and the suspense was carried out realistically. My only complaint is that Danzo lived.
RiverBandit chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
No! Why did it end? It's too good! As you see I love the story, so thank you!
StoopdFoxx chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Probably the best fanfic I've read!

Can you plz make a sequel!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
s4toh chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
my my my, here i am again... freaking fantastic story! D goodness, u really are good at these endings XD it was so heartwarming with kakashi and all the people that came to find him ahhh! i love this kakash hope you start another fic soon! thanks for all the great stories!
xLL-Ax chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Amazing story! Well written, a lot of action with some really good thought-out twists.

Loved it ;D
Soulthero chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
. ! So well written! I really enjoyed it and you had me on the edge of my seat almost all they way through! The only thing I think you could add to this story is the Akatsuki trying to break through Kakashi's lightning barrier. They had gone to all the trouble of capturing him, I think it would enhance the story well for the Akatsuki to try and stop Kakashi from letting their leverage escape/killing himself. Besides that small note this story was so well written I could see it as an actual episode. GREAT JOB!
cavedragon chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
this is just an amazing story! i haven't read anything this good in a long while! thanks!

P.S. you've said KakashiKrazed is good, but theres alot of stories. wich one would you recomend i read first? THX!