Reviews for The Attack of the Oncoming Dawn
Shurli chapter 16 . 1/23
I enjoyed the story immensely up to the point when Itachi transferred his chakra to Kakashi. Then it just went downhill from there. It felt like a movie that was running out of reel time and the loose ends were wrapped up in the last half hour of the plot.
It was so boring how everything ‘worked out’ and so forced the way Kakashi ‘saved the day’. The very short standoff between the Jonins and Root made it feel more trivial than it could be, and Kakashi’s involvement to sway the Root operatives so unconvincing, as if they would change loyalties so simply and as if no one else could have asked the same question if it truely were that simple.

I also thought the intimate moment when Genma made his confessions to Kakashi when he was unconscious, was going to lead us somewhere (otherwise why was he point of it), so I was disappointed when it didn’t go anywhere.

I was also half expecting Naruto to break out of his cell and go after Kakashi and wished a painful death or punishment for Danzo..ha..would’ve been satisfying.
Unterflieger chapter 16 . 8/28/2017
whoa I love your stories so much it's unbelievably how much thought you put in your stories and how well you manage to give your fanfictions a life
Shadow.SSJ chapter 16 . 1/23/2017
What a great story. Thank you for sharing it.
Lol chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
HAHA! You should just rename this to "everybody loves Hatake". For fucks sake, Itachi loves him, even Pain respects him! Should I mention the one dude falling in love with him or our wonderful drunk Hokage "unable to resist his smile". Absolutely hilarious. Honestly, when I read this, I read:
Kakashi-Sensei Plot Kakashi-Sensei Plot Kakashi-Sensei Plot Kakashi-Sensei Plot Kakashi-Sensei Plot
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
Wow... I love you so much! xD
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hi Esashare, I really like your story, I haven't seen one quite like it before. I'm a big fan of original ideas, and this one is definitely up to scratch. I'm off to go and admire your other stories now!

Milly
Hazal chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
you really are very talented. I read all your stories twice, hopefully you'll write more. :D
time2read chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Wow great Story;p
time2read chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Wow great CH! love the fics of how they each met kakashi!
time2read chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Great CH! hope the poison won't effect Yamato!
Jamiez001 chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
I love how you did this story! :) You write the characters so well too
cik.awanlarat chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Nicely written! I really love it. The story moves at good pace, not so fast, neither too slow and flows smoothly. The last three chapters are well put. I love the story of Kakashi and his comrades first encounters and it is perfectly placed at the right part of this story. And the final chapter is delightful, subtle but it gives the impact. It gives the impression that it was thoroughly planned thus the satisfaction when I read the last line (as many stories I've read, the closing part seems to be just and rushed, you know what I mean :)). Great job!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Very undervalued story you have here. Kakashi is an amazing character, and this situation felt so real. The desperation and stress were eloquently depicted, and the suspense was carried out realistically. My only complaint is that Danzo lived.
RiverBandit chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
No! Why did it end? It's too good! As you see I love the story, so thank you!
StoopdFoxx chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
Probably the best fanfic I've read!

Can you plz make a sequel!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)