Reviews for Friends and Father Figures
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm currently working my way through all of your Mag7-stories (they make for a great read on the train ride to work). I liked the backround you've invented for Ezra. Teenage Ezra and Phil working together reminded me so much of White Collar's Neal and Peter. (But Neal Caffrey also reminds me so much of Ezra... I always hope for more crossovers between these universes).

The most important part about this story was (for me, at least), Ezra's look at Eric Sutton, and roads not taken. And I'm really glad he did not take this one :-)
hiddenrelevanceyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Gah.. this one had me all fluffy by the end.. great glimpse into Ez's past.. loved the little hints of the rest of the backstory you've built for him too.. just awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Most excellent! Very insightful!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very good background piece. Gives a great feel for Ezra's past without bogging the reader down in details. Thank you, Terry Kay
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Fantastic story! You gave a nice bit of background for Ezra and showed another reason why he is working in law enforcement rather than running from it. Phil was a wonderful influence and with only a few words you showed just how much he meant to Ezra. Nice resolution of the Josiah as father figure idea and this will help strenghten their friendship. Lovely case and nice look at an aspect of the ATF that tends to be overlooked; I could see where checking for underaged drinking would be a break for the guys and I loved the line about almost getting to a record for not being shot at. The team's understanding and support of Ezra came thru and Ezra got to resolve a part of his past that could have been. Nice how everyone got something to do. Also nice to have Chris in court; that would be a big part of their job and I'm sure Chris would have a hard time dealing with a pushy lawyer. So glad that Ezra wanted to celebrate with his friends. Thank you so much for this; it was a wonderful treat at the end of the week. Hope to see more Ezra and Mag 7 fic from you soon!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Another fantastic fic. Loved the Josiah coverage. Great that you gave Ezra some closure. Thank you for sharing,
Lois mw chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
As always I think you o good work. Thanks for the insight not only of Ezra but Joshia as well.

Good job

Lois mw
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awesome story. I love the history you've added for Ezra. I really like how you show Josiah as wanting to be a father figure but backing off when Ezra made it clear he didn't need one. This is much better than Josiah always trying to push himself into that position. Really great story. Thanks for posting. JudyL
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Lovely fic.

Thank you for writing it.

Ezra's history about FBI was interesting, love the details.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh