Reviews for Let it Go
Very nice.
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nyaw :D Cute
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
ASHDJFKLSDAGJKLAFD this brought tears to my eyes. You are FABULOUS. Season 3 was the most heart-breaking thing EVER, and this oneshot just makes me SO HAPPY. Awesome job. :3
EmbyrEye chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful story! Very well written! It really was touching for me.

YubelChan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww, so pretty! TT and sad, but :D it all comes out good in the end! X3 hehe, and maybe, :3 judai can move on. XD with johan by his side. X3
Phantom-Heba chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
*blows on tissue* that was beautiful!

*crys happily*

keep writing more stories
Taiwan-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
awww! that's cute! good story! i love it!
Aquamarine Crystalline chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Fwee, long review ahead. :)

To be honest, when I clicked on your story and saw how short it is, I was a little unsure if the emotions could be properly portrayed (given that this is a season 3 end fic), but lo! You surprised me. For a hurt/comfort fic, this one managed to live up to its genre.

Your emotion theme was guilt as I saw it. While this is a common topic for season 3 on the whole fics, you were able to flesh it out in such a short fic. Judai may be the protagonist, but that does not make him less emotional than any character. IMO he was shown to be very much affected by his emotions in the third season. (Hey, he did go on a genocidal rampage when he thought he killed his friends). So for him to be affected by his friend's doubting seems plausible and not something completely out of the blue.

The Judai-Johan interaction was nice and definitely a teary one but somehow it felt a little fast in the middle. I'm not sure if it's just because I'm a fast reader but I was a little boggled when the two started crying. But this fact didn't totally mutilate the enjoyment of the fic for me. I was still touched by the comforting words.

Character-wise, they seem to be okay, though I paused a little with Johan. As sweet as it was, him crying didn't click with me at first though in my rereads it was much better. Maybe because for me, Judai is the one who is more likely to cry between the two of them.

Grammar/spelling/canon scan~

"If I hadn't met you, do you think my life would be as close to as good as now? I found a friend in you, Judai. I found a friend in you, Judai. The best friend I've ever had."

-repeated a sentence there

"Yes you can," Johan sighed, after a moment.

-a comma after yes

The Obelisk stood up, hand outstretched to his friend.

-This is something I'm still researching about. While Johan does wear the blue vest, I'm not sure if that makes him an Obelisk by default. Well, yes, he is a champion, and the best students go there but since he studied at North Academy, which wasn't shown if it have the same Three Gods' theme. I think branch schools can adapt different themes... Ah well, this is just a matter of replacing to avoid repetition of names in a paragraph so I won't make much more of a deal about it.

This fic could make it into the Spiritshipping category even if it's friendship, something squee-worthy for me. :) Short as this fic is, you were still able to portray the emotions wonderfully and that's something I commend you for ;)