Reviews for Chase the Morning
Mywandisbiggerthanyours chapter 23 . 4/2
AWESOME STORY! Couldn't stop reading this, your characterisation is bang on, I LOVE reading your stories!
tlyxor1 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
Enjoyed very much
rissa286 chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
i just re-read this entire story remembering how much i love it and im wishing you would be inspired to write some brand new puckleberry/smuckleberry stories because they are awesome!
CarolineSC chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
What a great story, I just discovered it, but I really enjoyed it. Nice job!
krazyy989 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Fanfuckingtastic! I loved it! You should do a spin of series like Sam and Rebecca or Levi and Natasha or Brittany and Mike or Santanna and Tina or just anything! This story was freaking amazing! I really really loved it!
baWDolf chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
damn it, now I want cookies
emma chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
love love love love!
MarionV chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
WOW just WOW! Love this story soooooo much!
aussiegleek18 chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
I have seriously read this story about ten or so times and I will continue to read it over and over again, I love it! :) Would love it even more if there was possibly a sequel lol :)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
This story was amazing! Loved it!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
I love this story! This chapter was fantastic! I just loved Puck's mom's reaction. :o)
KLeigh1309 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
i love this story
donna14 chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
This story was absolutely awesome! Definately one of my FAVORITES! It was fantastic from the beginning to the end!
jean23261985 chapter 23 . 3/20/2012
I loved this story. I read it all day Sunday... I couldnt put it down. It was beautifuly written, funny and I liked the fact that it didn't make me sad at all. I think i might have shed a few happy tears when the baby was born :
bhgleek chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
This story is simply brilliant. I've read this at least 5 times and your other stories as well and your writing takes my breath away. I applaud you and hope you continue to write the Puckleberry narratives you do so well! :)