Reviews for First
Bleak Monochrome chapter 1 . 1/18
This is absolutely stellar! I love it so much!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this!
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I must say without getting to the dirty details, you found a way to really capture the essence of Anko and Oro's relationship. It's no surprise that the very morals and virtues that he taught her, trained her rigorously to live by, would be her strength as a shinobi. For what it's worth, he moulded her into the amazing person that she grew up to be, for better or for worse, and that's why probably why the pitter patter of raindrops and the crackle of the sky would to this day remind her of the man that meant so much and more. He may be an evil bastard, but he was her mentor, her lover, her first, and you can never forget your "first" anything.

I really enjoyed reading this story of yours, and there are many more I have bookmarked just waiting for me to become engrossed it in. Great job, keep up the excellent work.

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Glorious and beautiful! I nearly cried at the end. And I probably would have if I weren't loopy from allergy medicine at the moment. Really, I don't know what to say to do it justice. Though I must mention that it reminded me a little of Secretary. That's one of my all-time favourite films, so please take it as a compliment. Will have to read your other OroAnko fics in the near future.
MarzaPanda chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked the ending line a lot!

On another topic, I think it was great how much depth you put into their relationship. The manga never really gives details, and it's hard to imagine why she's so broken up when it never tells about her and Orochimaru being truly close. If they'd used this as the back-story, then I'd understand why Anko remembers him so vividly.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOVED IT!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was beautiful. Orochimaru however, seemed slightly out of character...doesn't matter though. I thought that this was somewhat of a fluf story but I saw past that when I kept reading. Is it because Anko said no to Orochimaru that she is not with him at the end?

-RK