Reviews for So It Did Happen after All
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
hi me encanta...ojala la continuaras.
Kayer chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Beautifully writen Data.
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 24 . 5/16/2014
This is an absolutely great story. I hope you'll continue it someday.
It's the perfect mix of sweet, serious and funny scenes and the setup is very original. It's also very well written.
I hope this fic will not become permanently abandonded.
-LF
mynamemattersnot chapter 24 . 9/5/2013
I cannot truly believe I have just read all of this. To put all of my praise in one chapter review is impossible. The story is so well written with countless of cute moments, sad moments of which I reacted and felt as if I was a part of the story. Only a true author can sway emotions like you had with this story. I especially like your last line when Data is trying to say Picard would be pissed off without using the words pissed off. Also, you wrote him so perfectly literal like when he actually got lost when Tasha told him to get lost. Though, I did not like how he seemed to take things literally too often or maybe it was the constant idioms Tasha used. Slightly exaggerated. Besides that, the positive points are endless. I probably liked the best on how the little baby was not an exact clone of Tasha. That might have been wierder than a half andriod baby. :)! Another point, when Worf defends Tashas honor it made me horrified for Datas sake. I mean how do you write so well? 8D! I this story was ever going to be continued, I will be happy to read it but you do not have to. This is a pretty satisfying ending after all. One good question: If Myrna was born, then does Lal ever exist?! I mean I was practically thinking about that the whole story. But if in some way Lal exists and you do update that far, do not kill her off that would be too cruel for Data and Tasha.
JustLivingToLive chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
What if while Data and Tasha were taking care of Myrna and while Data was rocking her or something with Tasha next to him he kissed Myrna on the forehead as he usually does and then kissed Tasha on the head showing her that in his own way he loves and cares for Tasha to. It would be so cute and such a good moment for Data and Tasha!
JustLivingToLive chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Oh my god I want to see more of this so bad! I want to see more interactions with our friend the bigoted doctor. It would be nice to see Data and Tasha interacting together with Myrna as a closer family unit too (kinda fluffy) I would love to see that!
konarciq chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
To my latest Guest reviewer (and anyone else)

It's true that I haven't been around the ST TNG pages much lately. Reason is that I pretty much moved back to my 'original' fandom Hogan's Heroes, but yes, I'm still active on the site! So I did indeed read your review (and thank you for all those compliments! :-) as I do all that are submitted. It's unbelievable that a story that has sunk so far down in the archives is still being discovered by new people! Unfortunately, when the reviews are not signed, replying is a bit difficult...

As for the story - as I mentioned in the revised summary, it was never meant to go this far. It was supposed to end when Myrna was born. However, the reviews were so enthusiastic, and to be honest, I was tickled by the idea, too, how Data and Tasha would develop in their new role as parents, that I continued nonetheless, even though I didn't have a clear idea of where the story would be going next. As you noticed, I got only as far as the beginning of season 2.

I do have a few further ideas down the line, but that's mainly for when Myrna is a little older. And to jump straight from baby Myrna to a 3 year old Myrna seems a bit odd. Then I'd always have the feeling there's something missing...

So there is no reason for despair yet. The story is *not* abandoned - merely indefinitely on hold until I figure out how to bridge those years in an interesting and meaningful way within the confines of the series.

Meanwhile, if I may advertize myself a bit, there is always my other major TNG story "Maybe There's Something Wrong with the Universe", an ensemble piece based on the episode "Remember Me" in which Dr. Crusher got stuck in Wesley's warp bubble. In my version, the whole crew (except Wesley) got stuck in that other dimension shaped by everyone's thoughts. And someone had been thinking about Data and Tasha being married... ;-)

It's more a typical TNG adventure, not the character development we have in this one. But no matter how much I like the story about Myrna, the other one is my favourite. So favourite in fact, that I took down most of it to try and elaborate it to meet the criteria for an official ST novel! But if you'd like to read the original, just send me a PM and I'll send it to you!

In the meantime I'll just say: thanks for reading everyone, and I'm ever so glad to hear this story still gives people pleasure!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I don't know if you'll ever read this message. It looks like you haven't visited the site for some time. However I have to let you know that your stories are the best I have ever read. Your writing is expressive and interesting and you stay true to the characters. I sincerely hope you'll start writing again. I love where your story is going! If you do start writing again please have Data and Tasha end up together! If Data can feel "grief" due to the loss of a presence he is used to (he expressed this in the episode when Tasha died), he certainly can feel love. :)
rw chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
O.K, so. This story idea was brilliant! In the way that star trek crazy plot's go, this one was insane! You have to keep writing this story! I'd love to see Data in the role of Daddy and how he and Tasha bridge the emotional gap between them and move forward.
Even worse, I'd love to see star-fleet's reaction to the little miracle child, and how she reacts to the world.
Trinity Destler chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Your writing is quite good and Tasha comes off well, but Data is terrible. He's literal-minded with low emotional intelligence, but he's not two and he's not dense.
nathasa39 chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
hola, quizá sea una pesada, pero ¿de verdad lo va ha dejar así? por favor retome esta historia es adorable y ahora que Thasa ha empezado a ver a Data con otros ojos seria muy interesante, por ejemplo ¿que haría Data por salvar a su hija y a Thasa de los planes de Nagilum? y Thasa, ¿que haría para ayudar a Data contra Madox? y ¿ podrían conseguir que la doctora vea a Data como uno mas y no como una herramienta? ¿alguna vez serian vistos como una familia y no como una curiosidad? Seria genial que actualizase esta historia. Gracias
faralon chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
nostradamus21 chapter 24 . 4/29/2012
Por favor no me diga que esto no va a continuar?
Sarita Croft chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
Mantengo la esperanza que continue la historia, se ha quedado en un punto altamente interesante, los pensamientos de Tasha, por primera vez, de como pueden ver desde afuera su relacion con Data, al menos Pulanski los ve como "novios". Nadie de los demas les ha puesto una etiqueta como pareja, ni ellos mismos. Por favor continue.