Reviews for So It Did Happen after All
MizJoely chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Never read this take on the "It never happened" storyline before, can't wait to see how it turns out!
tiasworld chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Please tell me there's more of this!

I don't care if the science is dubious, I'm happy to accept it for such a fab story :D

I'd love to see them as a family...

T x
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Where on the internet did you figure out how to master stardates? Please share your secret; they still baffle me.
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I could just see Data deactivating whatever directional sensor he has because Tasha told him to get lost. :)
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
I was both laughing and blushing at that last line. (What can I say? I blush at everything.) Let's hope some of the humans reading this realize the value of Dr. Crusher's advice.
Miss Wooster chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
I loooove this story! I think Data was always more human than he realized. He would have been a great dad. And I always wished they build on the Data/Tasha romance more. Thank God for fanfiction! Please update soon!
trance47 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Wow, that was an intense chapter! A tough decision for Tasha to make for sure. I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Whew!
autumnrose2010 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
I like that you let her have the baby but I wish that it had ended with Data and Tasha getting married and parenting their child together...maybe it's old fashioned of me but I love happy endings where the whole family ends up together. :)
Miss Keith chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
At first...I disliked the idea, greatly. But you've written it in such a way that I have enjoyed the story very much.
autumnrose2010 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
This is so freakin' funny!
trance47 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
So happy to see an update! Loved Data's proposal and Tasha's reaction! Great chapter, keep on writing! :)
ColHogan chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
So glad to see an update for this story. I'd been 'patiently' waiting and keeping an eye open for one. Great chapter. And Data's so sweet and trying so hard to do what's right for Tasha. Please don't take so long with the next update.
Anon chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
MOOOOOOOOOOREEE! Please, I would like to make a heart felt request for MORE!
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
He He He~ I am loving this story. Of course, Data can't produce sperm, or can he? That's the beauty of fan fiction. We can write the stories anyway we like and make them plausible.
Miss Wooster chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Riker's reaction was hilarious! Haha! I'm really enjoying this story!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »