Reviews for the space between two worlds
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/23
Well what a drag that you let an interesting premise for a HnG story kinda die. I like the concept and wanted to read more Hikaru and Yeongha. I like your casual style of writing; it was kind of enigmatic and playful.

Hopefully you won't become a fanfiction writer that can start a story but never bring it to completion. Word of advice- please get yourself an editor. There were tons of grammar problems, spelling problems, words missing and contradictory ideas.

All the best!
mrs. zala chapter 9 . 2/22
I don't know why.. I always shipping hikaru (female version mostly) with akira. I don't why.. My boat started to turn into hikaru x yongha. Should I blame you for this? Hahahahahha XD

I'm soooo excited for seeing the next chapter. Update soon~ and ganbatte!

Until next time,

Mrs. Zala
musme chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
I love it
Thanks
London-and-Lisa chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
I BEG you to continue this! Its so good !
Z chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
I am loving fem!hikaru here. The touya hikaru is adorable too.
Karupi chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Thank you for the update :) I have finally utilized the follow function. I'm excited for the rest of the story to come into play.
awefanfic chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?
Innieminnie chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
seen him play so many times she instinctively can make the moves he does?
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
confused, is Said playing for her or is it her own talent?
GoldenRat chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Love this 'normal' girl Hikaru and how the go world reacts to her and vice versa.
itte'sasprite chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Oh I love your version of hikaru, it just seems much more realistic to me. I wonder how Sai might act now though.. And if her tragic back story will come into play sooner or later! :o I'll look forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
wow didn't see that coming, ogata of all people. thanks for the update!
silverscribbles chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Poor guy. She probably threw him off his pedestal and ran off to shop. I love your FemaleHikaru depictions. Awesome to read!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
tdf,gfffhsseg,kytescwertyuiopsdfghjklzxcvbnm
GreenOnBlack chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I am so glad to see this chapter. Thank you so much!
I bet Ogata was taken aback that Hikaru's response to his acidic persona was a smile.