Reviews for the space between two worlds
musme chapter 9 . 10/6
I love it
London-and-Lisa chapter 9 . 4/27
I BEG you to continue this! Its so good !
Z chapter 9 . 4/24
I am loving fem!hikaru here. The touya hikaru is adorable too.
Karupi chapter 9 . 2/4
Thank you for the update :) I have finally utilized the follow function. I'm excited for the rest of the story to come into play.
awefanfic chapter 9 . 1/31
please update soon!what would happen now?
Innieminnie chapter 9 . 1/10
seen him play so many times she instinctively can make the moves he does?
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 1/10
confused, is Said playing for her or is it her own talent?
GoldenRat chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Love this 'normal' girl Hikaru and how the go world reacts to her and vice versa.
itte'sasprite chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Oh I love your version of hikaru, it just seems much more realistic to me. I wonder how Sai might act now though.. And if her tragic back story will come into play sooner or later! :o I'll look forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
wow didn't see that coming, ogata of all people. thanks for the update!
silverscribbles chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
Poor guy. She probably threw him off his pedestal and ran off to shop. I love your FemaleHikaru depictions. Awesome to read!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
GreenOnBlack chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
I am so glad to see this chapter. Thank you so much!
I bet Ogata was taken aback that Hikaru's response to his acidic persona was a smile.
StarElsie chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Yay! Finally a new chapter
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
Thank you for updating! It made me so excited to see an update in my inbox! I reread this story every now and then because I just love reading about a female Hikaru. This chapter did not disappoint. I'm glad that she was able to get some clarity thanks to Ogata. I didn't expect him to be the one to give her peace of mind but I'm so glad that it was him. Love that they played a game together as well. Thanks for this! I look forward to reading more!