Reviews for The Adventures of Miss Jacky O'Malley ship girl
countrygirl333 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
itd be great if u continued this story, im one of da many fans of jacky faber n im considerin ritin a story myself but itd drive me n many ppl crazy if u didnt finish this story, n id like to remind you tht just cause ppl dont review very often dont mean they dont like yur story they just sometimes dont got the time or patients to do so heck i dont even log in anymore cuz all i got to read fan fics off of is my fone lol so plz continue
PocketParrot chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Hello! I just wanted to review saying you should totally continue this story! I was thinking it would be cool if Jessy and Joey got captured by the pirates!
Saphira7 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
I just read your story and I really like it. I like the way that you have it be from Jacky and Jaimy's daughter's point of view and I find it quite an interesting twist. I hope you'll continue to update, I can't wait for more!
Neta Shikoba chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
i loved this! this has always been one of my favorite books, and i'm glad that other people are picking up on that way of writing. please contiue! the one thing i noticed, however, was that you never used commas, and there were a few spelling errors. try the grammar check next time. other than that, it was AMAZING. nice job!