Reviews for In the End the Love You Take
trninjakiller chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
FUCK YOU you abandoned the story at the best part you fucking cunt.
creativeLunatic chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I was hoping for another chapter, but when I saw the date of when it was last updated I lost hope... It would be so cool if you added another chapter C:
SilentShadow of Mountain Clan chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Please contjnue this! Its my 2 fave tv/movies into one!
thegoldfishassassin chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
yay :)
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
lol THREE WAY!:)
wmwhitewolf chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I like it can't wait to see how this is going to work I love the concept thou i really do great work
Jaeh chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
One second I thought it was going to be all Tony Stark awesomeness, the next I see Bruce Banner. All the while I was looking for the Doctor...

umm... nice triple xover you've got here. :p I'll be watching.

-Jaeh ;)
Vilentiel chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Please keep going with this story :)
ZayZay1221 chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Plz make more soon
Tash the Traumatized Teapot chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
*grins* I love Iron Man, and Doctor Who has just become an obsession, so this is going to be good! And it says 10th Doctor! *squee* David Tennant is brilliant!

I think you managed this very well! I'm looking forward for the next chapter already!
Spaceangel77 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
This is great so far. thanks for adding the bit in my the trailer they took out!
writingmonkey10 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
"She didn't want to love him, she didn't want to care, but she was drawn to him whether or not she liked it." Perfectly worded and states her feelings SOOOO well!

And I love the scene at the end with the "you complete me". You know - the part in the commercials that made all the Pepperony fans go HELLYESS! but wasn't in the movie :( I like the inclusion and how you changed the scene slightly.

And Pepper and Tony making up - for the billionth time - totally in character (seriously, you're really good at that. And who doesn't like to read a fanfic that's ACTUALLY in character?)

Oooh oooh! And you're writing style! Impressive and fun to read! LOVE every bit of this fic so far (and I say so far because I am avidly waiting for more).

Also liked the Fury-Tony phone call - it made me laugh :)

Waiting for an update! :)
writingmonkey10 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
It's awesome how amazing you are at keeping everyone in character, and it's easy to understand Pepper's fear considering Tony's...reputation o.O Any-who, you did a good job with that scene with Pepper's worry and Tony's frustration. Because he really HAS changed - of course everyone else knows that but the most important person (*Pepper*) doesn't, but hey, that's the way it always works, right?

And on to the next chapter! Dang two in one day? Go you! ;)
IncognitoWriter chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
"She needed someone who was like Tony and then also everything that Tony wasn't."

So true. Fantastic chapter, I can't wait to read more.
youngandobsessed chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Another great chapter! But PLEASE update soon! I need to know what happens in the bedroom! Keep up the good work.