Reviews for They Fight Crime!
Yokaigurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Oh my god. Love it. I can totally see it. Uh yeah potatoes? This is great and gushing isn't my thing as much but I was waiting for the next chapter and ignored (or rather denied my eyesight of) the one shot. I'll just have to dream. -Yokaigurl
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was so sweet!
TWO FACED TROLL chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh maan! This was goood! exceptionally so! Haha, really liked both Sakura and Shisui(ofcourse) in this! I was like, "Dangit!" when the chapter was coming to its end xP
Oh please continue this! maybe not from this oneshot but from a separate sequal of somesort...when you get the free time? *puppy dog eyes*
Ps. I really like the title! its so...so corny xD and goes great with the story and the characters! This is going into my favourites! Yay!
ProfileDeletedPermanentely chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Haha! Very amusing and intriguing! Thank you for writing this story, though I wanted to find out what happens next, I loved reading it! I adore Shishui and Sakura, as characters, and as a couple.
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
aw, it was so good! It's a pitty you didn't writte the date properly! But it was very good! Maybe sometime you can continue? *puppy eyes* haha

I love this couple! Thanks for help increase the fanfic numbers
kibasaku chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Yayz a shisuisaku story! I love this story a lot! Please write more shisuisakuness and thanks for writing! :)

-the super epicly awesome ninja Music1462
VesperChan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
The exchange of banter was especially fun to read and made it all that much more enjoyable. I love the crack level of this pairing.

Brilliant in so many ways, for sure!
ZoZoe2k8 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this isnt over is it ?
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is really good, can't wait for your next chapter!
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Yosh! You're writing again! Let me begin with a review and save le chit chat for later, no?

Alrighty then. I just want to say that the title made me want to read this right away XD Gawd, I'm a dork. Nothing like the first line talking about examining corpses, too, no doubt.

Oh gosh, you indulge my love of crack pairings for Naruto. Shisui? Really? Hah, and yet, why do I really like it? Probably because you've written it. But really, his sense of humor is muchos lulz, and kudos are given out each time someone makes me laugh. I always did like your sense of humor, too - tis not forced like most of the shite on here.

Ah, I miss your descriptions. 'Shadow of a smile' and ? Most people don't bother, but I think it makes the imagery more vivid. Like your OroSaku one, the Victorian one. I can't recall the title at this exact moment, but I remember the details and word usage was absolutely beautiful. Speaking of Victorian, I'm working on a Steampunk piece that is providing a nice challenge. You were a bit of inspiration there, remembering how much I enjoyed the overall theme of yours.

Back to ze review! Is it weird that I think it's rather hilarious for them to be talking about going out to dinner while simultaneously discussing murder and dead bodies? Perhaps. But it is.

Gah, as always, I loved it! I miss your writing! Does it really end there, or are you going to do a follow-up? The last bit seemed a bit abrupt, you know? I know it says Complete, but it just seemed like you could have added to it a bit more. Or maybe I'm just demanding! Hah!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ha ha, gotta love crack pairings. xD

Very nice job with this! I really like your Shisui
15thBurningFiddle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved it! Thanks so much! The dialog was brill. Oh, and the Bones similarities made me smile. :D Love crime shows/novels.
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
loving it please keep writting kay
Autumn's Wind chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is actually quite interesting. I felt the need to review on this one-shot as I haven't seen too many reviews on it. The story is very cute and it would have been lovely if you would have developed it much more.

Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 6/16/2010